014

BELLA-MY JAW DROPPED, and my car, totaled

BELLA
-
MY JAW DROPPED, and my car, totaled. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," I run back to the bus and Nikki tried to keep up while holding my bags.

"Dylan!" I look around and see Mick, "Have you seen Dylan?"

"No," god where can he be? I turn around and he's talking to Tim.

"Dylan," I run to him, and he looks at me confused.

"What?" He raises his eyebrows seeing that I'm panicked.

"The car," I'm out of breath.

"What about it?" He looks down at me as I try to catch my breath, Nikki finally catches up to me.

"Someone crashed into it while we were gone, the mirror is missing, the entire left side is fucked," I explain and he starts to speed walk to where we parked.

"Oh no not this again," Nikki groans and follows me back to the car.

"Fuck! How are we supposed to get to home?" Dylan pulls his hair like he's about to explode.

"We can give you a ride home," Nikki says.

"Really? You don't have to," I say.

"No it's fine, we can," he smiles.

"Thank you so much," I kiss his cheek.

He explained to the guys that we needed a ride, and when we walked to the car we didn't think about the fact, "there's only five seats, and there's six of us," Vince says.

The car was a convertible, and it was black. Pretty nice car if you ask me. It took a few minutes but we figured something out and Dylan sat on my lap. Let me repeat, yes, Dylan sat on my lap.

I was smooshed between Nikki and Tommy and I guess you could say Dylan too. I was trying to get a view of everything and shimmy my head over Dylan's shoulder as we drove through Hollywood. How I've missed home.

Nikki grabbed my hand but hid it in between mine and his leg. It may not seem like it but we try to hide everything we do together, sure everyone knows we have something going on but no one sees anything.

We looked at each other as the wind blew our hair in our faces. I smiled at him, he's so beautiful.

Mick pulled up to the apartment building, and we got out of the car, they guys helped us put our suitcases inside, "home sweet home," I say as I unlock the door.

Just how I remembered it looking, it was a bit dusty due to the fact it just sat there for about 6 months, we dumped our bags in the living room then made our way back to the guys car.

Mick gave me a hug, "please fix your taste in men," he says.

Then Vince, "if you get tired of Nikki, you know who to call," he laughs.