023

in love with this pic____BELLAJULY 7th, 1985-THESE PAST few months have been pretty great

____
BELLA
JULY 7th, 1985
-
THESE PAST few months have been pretty great. I've been going to work, and it's been nice between Duff and I, we've been very happy. The only annoying part is that I have gotten numerous calls from Tommy. And I love Tommy but these were the calls I wanted to get.

"Can you please come back? The new stage manager fucking sucks, and she didn't let me use my super cool steel cage," he complained.

"Tommy it was clear they didn't want me there," I say in defense. Plus it would be awkward with Nikki there.

"Okay well fuck whoever says that, it's my goddamn tour," that basically sums it all up.

Usually the tour manager or someone else in charge calls you when they want you to come back, but unfortunately, I never got that call.

TOMMY
2 days ago
-
MEANWHILE WITH the boys. We've had a few gigs here and there with a different stage manager, which fucking sucked, she's always like "do this do that" she isn't fucking flexible with shit.

"Nikki man, we need her back," I told him right after we just finished the show.

"No we don't, it'll only distract us," he says, "I'll admit, Jasmine is definitely a bitch but she was our only option."

"Oh fuck off Nikki, she's only a distraction to you, Bella did amazing last time, just get your head out of your ass," Mick says with a cigarette in his mouth.

"This is my fucking band, I make the rules," Nikki points to him self and storms out.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Vince laughs and sits down on a couch.

BELLA
-
I SAT ON the couch with Duff and Duffin. Duffin was licking my face and running around, he's gotten so big it feels impossible for him to be real. Still small though because he's a weiner dog.

He jumps off the couch and goes to eat his food. I lean on Duff and he just rubs my head, he gives me a kiss.

"Surprised Tommy hasn't called you yet," he laughs.

"I know it's weird huh," I smile. Then the phone rings, "speak of the devil," I get up.

I answer the phone, "what's up dude," It's Tommy panting through the phone. "We just finished our first show on the Japan tour," Duffin walks up to me and jumps for me to pick him up.

I pick him up, "as much as I'm enjoying this call Tommy, how the fuck are you calling me from Japan?"

"I'm just saying you still have the opportunity," he says. Way to answer the question.

"Tommy, it's not whether you say I can do it, it's up to Doc or Doug," I sigh, "plus I don't even know if I want to do it."

"Name one reason," he says, I try to talk but he interrupts me, "and don't say Nikki."