sixxty-four

BELLAsmut-IT'S BEEN TWO weeks since the entire situation at the album release party has happened

BELLA
smut
-
IT'S BEEN TWO weeks since the entire situation at the album release party has happened. Nikki has been treating me as something so fragile since I had that panic attack. And I get his concern, but I still have my sexual needs.

As for a new place to live, it took two tours to be able to pay for this place on my own. I wanted somewhere nicer than my current place so I asked for a raise at the Pantages which they happily said something about me being selfish then decided "They'll think about it."

I went to Dylan's house after work with Athena. I decided to tell him about me planning to move out. "What do you think?" I ask him as he makes him and I a Long Island Iced Tea. Man what is happening to us?

He stays silent, "Dylan," no response, "Dylan Ryan Marshall."

"Oh sorry," he walks over to the couch, "it's a great idea, you've been living there too long."

"True," I say putting the straw to my lips, "I'm really hoping they give me that raise," I sigh.

"It'd be fucked up not to, you've shown up to so many things that you haven't had to show up for," Athena adds on.

"That's also true, man I work hard," I joke, "I started looking for new apartments, but everything is so expensive."

"What about Nikki's house?" Dylan asks.

"What do you mean?" I lean forward.

"Move in with him," he suggests.

"I don't know, I think it's too soon for that, plus that's awkward to ask him," I pet Duffin. Dylan said I could bring him, and that he misses him.

"Bella, you've known each other long enough," Athena laughs.

"We've been together for three months though," I defend my point.

"Tension for longer," Dylan adds.

"I guess." I finish my drink and decide to head to Nikkis house. I unlocked the door and heard some moans from afar. I was confused then knew what was happening. After realizing they were coming from the studio I opened the door.

"You need any help with that?" I ask him, dick still in his hand. Sitting on the chair, I bit my lip.

His eyes gleam, I was still in my work clothes so I probably wasn't the most attractive but I try.

"Please," he says seductively. I take off my shirt and am in a sports bra. I do a lot of physical activity at work, okay!

"Sorry," I chuckle.

"It's okay, you're still extremely sexy," he smirks. I start to take my clothes off until I'm fully naked.

I sit in on his lap, his sweatpants are dropped mid thigh, I take his white shirt off and reveal his bare chest as he shimmy's out of his grey sweats.