041

BELLA-WE'RE ON OUR last few shows of the entire tour

BELLA
-
WE'RE ON OUR last few shows of the entire tour. 8 long ass months, so much has happened I can't wrap my head around it.

But Duff has been distant a lot recently, he's doing that thing again where he calls me for a second then hangs up. Honestly I'm a bit fed up with it, I try my best to make time to call him but it doesn't seem to work out.

I'm at a store with Vince and Mick picking up booze. I know, odd combination. There aren't any good strip joints around here according to them so they're making a strip joint. Whatever the fuck that means.

"What the fuck kind of shit is this?" Vince complains and Mick grabs every bottle of vodka in sight with his sunglasses on. It's 5am, and dark.

"Scotch, too fancy, Gin, eh not for this, ouu there's whiskey, but it's not Jack, is that fine?" I ask grabbing a bottle of whiskey from a foreign brand.

"I'll take whatever we can get in this hell hole," Mick grabs more bottles booze. He's not even checking the price. I can't with rich people sometimes.

We walked back to the hotel and they literally brought a party into one of the guys' hotel rooms. I stand there, eyes wide open, "what the fuck."
-
Next day, Tommy and Nikki have a camera to their face, Nikki has a wrap around his head and glasses. He smiles at the camera as Tommy pours Jack in his mouth.

I stand there, awkwardly. Whenever cameras and stuff around I just feel as if I don't belong. I always have. I've did a few tours before I met Mötley, I didn't stage manage though. When I was nervous last time it was because I was actually in charge, and it was probably the largest tour I had done yet. I had gone on a few smaller tours that lasted a couple of months, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Sonic Youth, Kiss, Quiet Riot. But that isn't the point, I've been around this stuff for awhile, and still feel weird being around artists sometimes, especially around cameras.

Mötley Crüe was different though, when I first met them it was their first actual tour besides a small one with Kiss and Def Leppard. They were humble and approachable, hell I even caught feelings for their bassist. Still feel weird around camera's though.

After the show I go back stage waiting for the guests to leave.

I sit there and write a letter to my grandmother, I wrote to her a few times but haven't been able to receive anything seeing as I've been on tour.

I look over at the black wall and see the guys taking pictures, Vince's ass is literally out.

"Finally I got back here that took forever," I look back and see Heather.

"Oh my god, Heather it's been awhile," I haven't seen her since New Years Eve

"Bella, hey how have you been?" She smiles giving me a tight hug.

"I've been good," not really.

"That's good, I wanted to visit more often but shooting has been taking up my life," she wipes her forehead.

Everyone comes back from taking pictures and Tommy gives Heather a kiss.

"Man when I come back I get so see my kids again," Vince sits back, "I kinda miss them."

I forget Vince has kids sometimes. I remember when I first found out, it was a bit hilarious.

FLASHBACK Pittsburg, 1984

I was in Nikki's dressing room that he shared with Tommy. This was not too long before a sound check, I just sat back on the couch with all the guys, nice cold beer in my hand, and Nikki right beside me.

The guys were talking about gross things they've experienced, I talked about how I one time my little cousin Monica got stuck in a toilet.

"When my son was first born," Vince starts then takes a drink of his beer.

"Wait son?" I ask skeptically.

"Yeah son," he then continues, "I was changing his diaper and shit started spewing out of it, I straight up vomit all over him."

"Something similar happened with my daughter-"

"Wait there's another one!" I ask in shock, the guys start laughing at me. I didn't know Vince extremely well at the time, but he was definitely a sex addict from what I knew.

END OF FLASHBACK

NIKKI
-
TOMMY, HEATHER, Bella and I were sitting. Vince left to go do something, Mick went to go find more Vodka.

Heather was going on and on about filming Dynasty. She's hot, and I like her but goddamn can you please talk about something else.

Bella was on the phone with Duff, which didn't last long so she walks back toward us.

"You ok?" Heather asks her.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired," she finds a bottle of Jack and a can of coke mixes it adding the tiniest amount of coke with a large amount of Jack.

"Hey Bella, I was thinking," Tommy starts, please don't embarrass yourself.

"Now that me and Heather are engaged, and you're gonna be around more often, you, Heather and Sharise should have a girls day, just a Mötley girls day," wow Tommy, nice job.

"That would be cool," she agrees.

"Ouu I just thought, this is the closest we've had to a double date," Heather says excited and squeezes Tommy's arm. Tommy puts his hand on his face. I wish Heather, I wish.

"C'mon let's go back to the hotel," he says grabbing her hand. As he leaves the room you can hear them talk, "Heather they aren't dating! They haven't fucked in like a year," he fails to whisper, because it's Tommy.

"I'm sorry, with everything you told me about them I just forget," Heather responds and we just laugh being our nosy selves.

I didn't know what to say so I find some blow on the table thats cluttered with empty bottles of alcohol. I feel the powder sting my nose a bit, I still feel it, just doesn't bother me.

"You want some?" I hand her the straw.

"Fuck it why not," and she takes the bump. She throws her head back in pleasure as if she's having an orgasm, or at least that's what I'm making up in my head. I swear she isn't moaning.
-
i know this chapter was boring sorry about it. just wanted to give an insight on their life on the road.