084

NIKKI-THIS MORNING I woke up to the pleasant surprise of Bella on my bed

NIKKI
-
THIS MORNING I woke up to the pleasant surprise of Bella on my bed. She was still asleep, peacefully, and I was debating on carrying her to her and Dylan's hotel room and dropping her infront of the door but she woke up.

"Oh? Good morning," she groaned.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"How're you feeling?" She stretched her arms.

"Could be better," I yawn.

"Happy birthday by the way," she smiled.

"What? It's not my birthday," I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah it is," she said, "it's the 11th."

"What? No it's not, it's the 3rd," she face palms herself. Then I realize, I've been so strung out I lost track of the days.

"Oh shit, I missed your birthday," I say feeling bad, but she laughs.

"It's fine, we're on tour not much I could have done anyways," she smiles.

"What did you do for your birthday?" I ask.

"It's your birthday I don't wanna talk about mine," she rolls onto her stomach.

"Just tell me," I tuck some hair behind her ear.

"Well, you were there the night before, I was in that argument with that history teacher and we hooked up, then on my birthdat we did the show, but Dylan and I just hung out at a bar afterward and got shitfaced drunk," she explains.

"You've got a thing for nerds now huh," I chuckle.

"I guess."

"Do they also fuck you over?" I look at her.

"I mean the rock starts have too," she says coldly.

"How many people have you had sex with since we broke up?" I asked she turns on her back again.

"Two," she says, "I'm lacking dick and it shows."

"I could change that," I say feeling bold.

She hits my chest and laughs. It was worth a try. "Hey it's my birthday you have to do what I want," I shrug.

"What about you? What do you wanna do for your birthday?" She asks with a toothy smile.

"I just told you what I wanna do," I say laughing.

"You know what I mean," she chuckles.

"Well," I pause, "maybe we can hang out, I have an interview today but after that I'm free."

"Like get everyone together maybe," oh my god, this girl cannot take a hint!

"No I mean just us," I put my hands under my head.

She gets a bit hesitant, "If that's what you want. I'll buy you anything you want," she smiles, "but I'm limiting it to 200 dollars."

"You don't have to buy me anything," I throw my hand out.