sixxty-one

BELLA-"NIKKI WE SHOULD go home," I say walking up to him and helping him up, the girl was so confused

BELLA
-
"NIKKI WE SHOULD go home," I say walking up to him and helping him up, the girl was so confused.

I lead him out the door and into the hallway and he just drags himself, "Nikki c'mon," I try to stay calm so he doesn't think I'm pissed because that's the last thing he needs.

"No! Get the fuck off me!" He snaps and everyone looks toward us, "You're not my fucking mother I don't need you to fucking babysit me!"

"Nikki, you're high," I pinch the bridge of my nose

"Hey hey what's going on here," I turn around and see a familiar hat with hair who couldn't be any ones else's but Saul Hudson's AKA Slash. As happy as I was to see him I had more important things to worry about.

"She's trying to fucking control me! That's what fucking going on here!" He keeps yelling. "You're a piece of shit," his eyes are bugged out and he's only a centimeter away from my face. I try my best to keep my composure.

"Alright man, you've had enough," Tommy grabs his shoulders.

"No, I'm not fucking done here," Nikki swings but he's slow, and Tommy coked out on adrenaline swang back actually causing some damage.

"Tommy what the actual fuck!" I say but he ignores me.

"Everybody out!" Tommy orders, they look around and stay put, "I said out!"

Everyone left except Tommy, Nikki, Vince, Mick, Heather and Sharise. "Did he drive here?" I ask looking at Tommy.

"I think his car is here," Tommy pants, "I'll drive him home and get Doc to pick me up."

"Is that really a good idea?" I ask, because god knows how many bumps he's had.

"I've sobered up," he says.

"I should go too," I say then realize my car is still at Sharise and Vince's. "Fuck." My legs start shaking, my heart is beating faster than a fucking Lamborghini.

"Can you guys drive me to your house?" I look at Sharise and Vince.

"Sure," Vince says but Heather cuts in.

"Bella, you're in shock, you shouldn't be driving home," she holds her hand close to her chest.

"Heather, I appreciate the concern but I'm okay," I pat her back.

"You should stay the night, Tommy can drive you to their house in the morning," she says genuinely worried, "please, I don't want you to drive out your anger."

"Okay, I'll stay," I give a fake smile. Everyone leaves and Tommy drags Nikki out the door. I have no idea what will happen the next time I see him.

-

Heather lent me some clothes for me to sleep in and let me stay in the guest room. I didn't even realize how late it was until I laid down, it was 3am. I woke up at 6am, and just went to the kitchen where Heather was, bright and early.