122

NIKKI-"I'M PREGNANT!" Bella announced with jazz hands

NIKKI
-
"I'M PREGNANT!" Bella announced with jazz hands.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you not happy?" Her face falls.

"I'm so fucking excited," I pick her up and twirl her around. "We're having a baby!"

"We are," she starts to cry, "I'm so happy!"

"I am too," I cry with her and Gunner stares up at her, "you're going to have a sibling buddy!"

"Yay!" He says probably not understanding anything I said.
-
"You don't think we're moving to fast are we?" Bella asks as she gets into bed with damp hair. All she wore was a tank top and underwear.

"No, I mean if we had just met that would be different but we've practically been together for 5 years now if you don't count the breakups," I respond as she places a kiss on my chest.

"That's a good way to think about it," she smiles, "we should plan a party to announce everything, but just say it's you inviting everyone over."

"Yeah we definitely should," I plant a kiss on her lips and lift her onto me moving her underwear to the side, "when should we do it?"

"Sometime this week maybe," she suggests as she slides down my hard on.

BELLA
-
WE'RE HAVING the party today, I wore a dark red dress that went down to my mid thigh. Better appreciate these while I can because in a few months my stomach is gone be huge.

"You look beautiful," Nikki says holding Gunner.

"Thank you," I say, "you look very handsome," I look down and Gunner, "and so do you!"

We went down stairs and people started to show up, "hey guys!" Emi says, "oh you were here early!"

For a second forgot people didn't know I lived here.

"Yeah, there was no traffic," I chuckle.

"Ahh," she says.

"You look amazing," Mick says and smiles.

"Thank you, you're looking quite snazzy yourself sir," I smile.

"There's some drinks in the fridge, you all can help yourselves," Nikki says, they walk near the kitchen, "this is going to be great!"

Time flies by, "Bella? What're you doing here?" Dylan says.

"You know, just hanging out like old buddies," I say nervously.

"Oh interesting, you want a drink?" He offers.

"No I'm good," I say because I'm pregnant.

"Really?" Athena raises an eyebrow.

"I'm driving," I shake it off, good save.

"What's up Bella," I turn around and to see who said it, Duff.