115

BELLAsmut-"WHAT THE fuck did you just call her!" Nikki screams at the New Yorker who just called me a beaner

BELLA
smut
-
"WHAT THE fuck did you just call her!" Nikki screams at the New Yorker who just called me a beaner.

"I called her a fucking beaner!" He stands on his tippy toes, Nikki pulls his fist out and socks him right in the nose.

The guy pushes him back and starts swinging upward before going under and taking Nikki down by his legs.

"Oh shit," I say in surprise. He got ahold of Nikki's arm then Nikki managed to get up and sock his gut. Tommy and Vince follow after him and start getting them off each other before Vince swings at the New Yorker. They both are let go of and Nikki huffs.

He stomps toward the elevator making me chase after him, "what do you wanna do?" He asks as his nose spills.

"Let's go back up to the room and get you some ice," I take his hand in mine, then make it to our room.

He stood in the bathroom as I went down the hall to grab him some ice from the ice machine. A familiar head of curly hair walked by, then he goes back and realized where the ice machine was.

Ladies and gentlemen, Kirk Hammet!

"Holy shit," he smiles getting his bucket ready, "I haven't seen you in awhile, we've only met like once?"

"Yeah once, how've you been?" I smile.

"Good," he nods.

"That's good, I heard about Cliff, really sorry about that," I cautiously say.

"It's okay, still miss him though," there was awkward silence for a second, "but we have a tour coming up, and there's a couple of roadies positions open if you want to come tour with us, you still have our card Lars gave you?"

"Somewhere, god how'd you remember that?" I chuckle.

"Just do," he shrugs, "but let us know okay?" He pats my back.

"Will do, but I should get back to the room, Nikki got a nose bleed, it was nice to see you though," I wave and walk back toward the room.

"What took you so long?" He asked as I walked into the bathroom to grab a rag.

"Ran into someone I knew," I put the ice in the rag.

"Who?" He takes the rag.

"Kirk," I tell him while cleaning some of his cuts on his face. He scoffs as he places it above his nose, "what?"

"I just got into a fight for you and you chat it up with Kirk Hammett?" He scoffs again.

"I never asked for you to do that Nikki, that was all on your own," I say calmly.

"I was protecting you," he says sternly.

"From who? He wasn't nice but Nikki you can't just fight people for calling me things like that, this could end up in the tabloids any day now," I express in the most nonchalant way possible.