sixxty-three

BELLAslight smut-WHEN I MET Nikki almost two years ago, I never thought I would be in a relationship fully in love with him

BELLA
slight smut
-
WHEN I MET Nikki almost two years ago, I never thought I would be in a relationship fully in love with him. I loved everything about him, his clothes, his hair, his face, just him.

I never thought I would be in his bathroom getting ready for a Bon Jovi album release party. Nikki bought me a dress for the party, I told him not to but he persisted that it was for him so to I should just let him buy it.

We were getting ready together, I kept the Ipecac with me just in case I needed it but didn't use it much. I kept it was a way to test if I was okay.

"Pass me the hair spray," Nikki says reaching over to me.

I pass it to him, and he teases his hair. "Why are you staring?" He asks.

"Because, you're sexy," I say as normally as I can.

"Man you go crazy over this imagine when I'm finished," he smirks.

"You're not gonna be able to handle me when I'm finished getting ready either," I say confidently.

"Oh I'm sure," he laughs. I wing on some eye liner and do he rest of my make up then start getting dressed.

I put my dress on, and damn I wanted to fuck myself. It was burgundy and came off my shoulders, mid thigh, usually wasn't my thing but I loved it.
-
They basically cleared out a nice hotel and there were paps everywhere. Nikki and I got pulled aside by one.

"So what inspired the outfits tonight?" She asked putting a mic up to us. Nikki didn't know what to say and she probably didn't want me to talk either but I said.

"Macy's," which got a laugh out of her.

"Have you two listened to Slippery When Wet yet?"

"Yeah I have," Nikki says., "I just love Jon so of course I had to." Lies Lies Lies.

The interview had asked me something which surprised me, something along the lines of me taking advantage of me job to get with Nikki.

What's with people assuming I use my job to date rockstars? Can't I just enjoy my job?

We walked inside and guess who the first person to greet us was. "Nikki! And you are," Jon snaps his fingers, "Bella?"

"Yes," I smile.

"Nice to meet you Bella," he grabs my hand and kisses it only making Nikki pull on my waist tighter.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Well I better go off and greet all these people, see you two love birds around," and he walks off, Nikki just rolls his eyes.

"Let's find people we like," he looks down at me. We wound up finding Mick, Tommy and Heather.

"What's up dudes," he gives Nikki and I fist bumps.

"You both look in need of a drink," Mick says. I was fine, but why not. The server offered us glasses of champagne which I gladly took.