108

NIKKIsmut-PLANE RIDES across the world

NIKKI
smut
-
PLANE RIDES across the world. Just what I need.

"Bella wake up," she shoots up in shock and looks around. This is why I prefer her waking me up.

"Oh good morning," she says after realizing it was me.

"Good morning," I plant a kiss on her lips. This is one plane ride I'm excited for. All the artists who are managed by Doc get stuffed on one plane, while the crew gets put on another like usual but Bella's coming with me. It took some convincing because she felt bad since she's still a roadie and believes she needs to be treated like all the others. But those painful hours on that plane will at least be with her.

"We should shower before we go," I tell her as she rubs her eyes.

"Nikki if we both shower then we won't make it on time," she laughs.

"That's why we shower at the same time," I smile widely, "see genius."

"Nikki, if we shower at the same time we'll distract each other and still won't make it on time," she grabs my nipple ring making me chuckle.

"You should get a matching one, on the other side," I suggest.

"Wouldn't be the worst idea," she shrugs, grabs my face to pull me into a kiss. She makes out with me for a few minutes before I pick her up and bring her into the bathroom.

"And you thought I would be the one to get distracted," I shake my head after setting her into the counter.

"I said we, you're the one pinning things on people," she points at me, I turn the shower on and put it onto a warm setting. She takes her shirt off and her breasts pop out of my shirt she slept in, shes only in her underwear now. I start undressing after her and just stare at her. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because, you're fucking beautiful," I wrap my arms around her bare body, I love every single thing about it, the way it curves, the way her stomach rolls when she lays down and how hard her nipples get just from the things I do.

She looks away, "awh, somebody's blushing," I tease.

"We're showering right now!" She says and pulls me in.

The shower was relaxing, she helped wash those hard to get places and I did the same for her, then she shampooed my hair and conditioned it. She again didn't let me wash her hair but she let me brush hers once it was wet.

"How are we doing on time?" She asks as we stepped out.

"Jesus you sound like my highschool statistics teacher," I joke.

"You made it to statistics?" She teases.

"You are an asshole," I laugh, "but yes I did. Anyway's its 5:30, so we're doing good."
-
We made it to the airport on time and went straight to the plane. "Hey Doc, what's the set list again?" I ask.