110

BELLA-AFTER MOSCOW we went back to rehearsing for the tour did the actual album release party and today we're leaving for the tour

BELLA
-
AFTER MOSCOW we went back to rehearsing for the tour did the actual album release party and today we're leaving for the tour.

I knocked on Brandi's door and Nikki held Gunner, "how do you feel?" I ask, Nikki has constantly been sad about having to leave Gunner, but said he would try to visit as often as possible and not make Brandi take Gunner on a plane to visit him.

She opened the door, "hey," she says dryly rubbing her hands.

"Hey," Nikki says he kisses Gunners head and so do I.

"I have his bag," I hand her Gunners diaper bag.

"Okay," she takes Gunner and the bag. We say our goodbyes and get back into the car.

"And now the dogs," Nikki says pulling out of the driveway.
-
"So you're telling me I have to dogsit two dogs now," Monica's eyes widen.

"Yes," I say.

"You'll get paid double what you did before," Nikki says with a huge persuasive smile.

"More money is always good," she hums.

"Bye Duffin, bye whisky," I pet them one last time and so does Nikki.

"Isn't this refreshing," Nikki says with a faint grin, "just you and me, we can share a room on tour, we'll be on the bus together."

"It is refreshing," I smile.

We get to the busses and load everything up, Dylan is coming on the bus with us, because Nikki and the guys knew he'd get lonely without me.

"You guys ready to head out?" The driver asks us.

"Yup!" Nikki says.

"So fucking ready!" Tommy cheers.

Mick and Emi both look dead, it's too early for all this yelling.

"God how do you have so much energy?" Dylan says through a yawn.

"Just do," Tommy shrugs and turns around holding two dozen donuts.

"That makes more sense," I nod.

"You guys want some?" Tommy asks moving the box around.

"I'm okay," I decline.

"You sure babe? You haven't ate all day," Nikki says grabbing a glaze donut.

"I'm sure, I'm really craving watermelon, I don't think I can eat anything else until I have watermelon," I rub my stomach.

"We don't have any watermelon," Nikki puts his arm around me.

"I'll just stop by the grocery store when we get there," I shrug.

We ended up at the airport, how did I not know we were going to Germany first. Technically we're heading to the second show, the other day the guys had a show at the Whisky, which was where they also filmed the "Kickstart My Heart" music video.

"Dude you really need to eat, I don't know how we're going to get watermelon from an airport," Tommy says as we pulled in.

"You never know, maybe I'll get room service later," I pull my shades on and walk in, there was a little shop and I found watermelon, "Ha! Look, watermelon! See I mother fucking told you, there's fucking watermelon."

Nikki bought the watermelon and we got on the plane, the Dr.Feelgood one.

"Man you are really fucking up that watermelon," Tommy says giving me a weird look, he turns to Dylan, "Is she..." the rest was whispered into his ear.

"I don't know," Dylan shrugs and sits next to me, "hey let me get in on that."

I give him a side eye and he takes some anyway, then another hand makes it into my bowl, my head turns and Nikki just laughs as he eats the watermelon.

"You guys are evil," I shake my head and they high-five each other.
-
After lots of sleeping, we made it to Essen. "Alright guys, remember we still have rehearsal and sound check!" Doug orders the roadies as we start to set up.

We started moving things around and suddenly my craving for watermelon came back. So once I was done with my duties and we ran through rehearsal, I went backstage to where they had a table with snacks and grabbed more watermelon.

"Is that all you're going to eat?" Nikki asks coming behind me and resting his chin on my head.

"Probably," I say grabbing a few more pieces, "didn't know I liked watermelon this much."

"Bella are you okay?" Mick asks looking over Nikki's shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine," I chuckle.

Dylan comes in, "hey you wanna get something to eat?" He lifted his eyebrow and saw the amount of watermelon on my plate,

"Why the fuck are you still eating watermelon?" He takes my plate.

"Hey I wanted to eat that," I huff.

"Well too bad, we're getting you something else, you can't live off of watermelon this entire tour," he stops in his tracks, "oh how rude of me, would anyone care to join?"

"Nah," Nikki says, "gotta finish her watermelon, I'll see you later though." He plants a kiss onto my lips.

Dylan drags me down the street and finds a place to eat, "I think I ate too much watermelon to eat anything else," I say hesitantly.

"Is your eating disorder coming back?" He asks taking me by surprise.

"No," I say, "I've just really wanted watermelon recently."

"Yeah yeah," he rolls his eyes.

NIKKI
-
BELLA AND Dylan went out the door. "What's up with her?" Vince asks taking a bit of an apple.

"Maybe she's-" Tommy starts "wait never mind."

"What is it?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I was gonna say something but then remembered it was kind of impossible," Tommy shakes his head.

I just shook it off and got ready for the show, "hey," Bella comes in with her headset.

"Hey," I say teasing my hair just a little bit, she gets in front of me and puts her hands on my chest. God that's doing things to me, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," she chuckles, "I think my period is just coming soon."

"That would make sense," I smile and there was an aggressive knock on the door.

Tommy comes in with just his underwear and someone wanting to interview us. Bella sat there admiring me the entire time so I would once in awhile shoot her a wink or randomly pull her into the frame making sure the world knew that she was mine.

Once it was over she went out the door but I tugged onto her wrist and spun her back, "when the shows done meet me back here," I smirk.

"Can't make any promises," she says exiting, I follow her her and smack her ass to which she turns the favor.

"Hey!" I say offended.

"You asked for it," she shrugs and runs away.
-
hey guys sorry for the four hour late post, working late tonight (still am)