113

NIKKIsmut-"WHAT IS going on with you?" I ask Bella as she found a room to cool off in

NIKKI
smut
-
"WHAT IS going on with you?" I ask Bella as she found a room to cool off in.

"Nothing, it's just Donna," she rubs her face and tears come down her eyes.

"What about her?" I sit down.

"I don't think you'll understand," she cries.

"Why's that?"

"Well first she asks 'where I was really from' then told me my English was good, like what the fuck," She hugs me.

"I don't really get the jist here Bella," I rub her back anyway.

"It's just a really bitchy thing to say to somebody like me," she sniffles.

"Do you really have no other reason than it being bitchy?"at this point I snapped, "You're being really fucking unclear right now!"

"Nikki I've told you everything I've needed to tell you!" She finally says, "And I told you, you wouldn't understand."

"Well make me understand," I yell.

"You're gonna think I'm being dramatic!" She balls her hand into a fist.

"I already do so what's the point now!"

"She's being racist Nikki!" She screams, "I can't just like somebody whose being racist!"

"How is she being racist?" I cross my arms.

"I just fucking told you!" She opens the door then slams it.

"Bella! Bella! Fuck!" I run my fingers through her hair.

BELLA
-
HOW IS SHE being racist? Fuck! This was really pissing me off, I went to the kitchen and found a bottle of Vodka and poured myself a shot.

"What's happening?" Vince asks me worriedly.

"I just got into a fight with Nikki," I say furiously and remembered I was pregnant so left it up for grabs.

Nikki stomps into the kitchen and grabs my wrist "We're going home!"

He drags me to the car and I sit in the passenger seat. The car was silent the entire way home, he opened the car door angrily and slammed it so I did the same.

When we made it to the bedroom I grabbed some pajamas and made my way toward the door, "where are you going?" Nikki scoffs.

"I was going to sleep in the guest room," I seethe.

"I'm sorry I just don't understand how she seemed racist!" He puts his hands up in defense.

"She was stereotyping me, and yeah maybe I am an immigrant but still," I rub my hands across my face.

"Bella you literally make sterotype jokes about yourself all the time," he sighs.

"But those are jokes about myself- I keep telling you but you don't fucking get it!"