sixxteen

BELLA
-
I CAME BACK home from work, I had done lights for a musical at the Pantages, The Sound of Music. I always love teching plays and musicals, it's just brings me back to my roots, would never want to tour with them though.

It's been a few weeks, I haven't even tried to call Nikki, I've given up, and simply just don't care anymore.

I toon my converse off and slammed into the couch and started flipping through TV channels, Dylan was on a date meaning I was on my own, I stopped when an interview came up.

"I'm getting married, look" the girl said flashing her ring to the person interviewing her, I recognized her.

He grabbed her hand, why I'm so invested in this? No idea, but I stare intensely at the TV, "this is a beautiful ring," he smiles.

"Yeah Nikki Sixx," my heart drops to my stomach, my jaw is on the floor, my hands are shaking.

"Nikki?" The interview was surprised.

"Yeah I'll be Vanity Sixx once again," she laughs while he still holds her hand. I couldn't take anymore of it, I cried in the shower for a hot minute I feel so betrayed, not only did he get into a new relationship but engaged!

I got into bed and cried myself to sleep while listening to Dream On by Aerosmith.
-
I'm doing dishes, I can't help but to just think about how angry I am with Nikki right now. Not that my anger will do anything but I have the right to be pissed.

I was aggressively scrubbing the mug, how could he do this? Why is he back with her? Clearly he's on drugs again. I unintentionally took my anger out on the mug and it shattered in the sink, "damn I really liked that mug," Dylan says standing in the doorway with a girl.

This time it was my left hand, "sorry," I show my teeth in an 'eek' kind of way, "nice to meet you," I stick my hand that isn't covered in blood out to her.

She shakes it, I clean up the mess in the sink and wrap my hand, the phone rings, "Hey Gloria" I get cut off.

"Who the fuck is Gloria?" It was Vince, which took me by surprise.

"Oh shit, sorry I thought you were Dylan's mom, what's up Vince?" I travel to the kitchen to look for something to eat then to get stopped by the cord, "also how'd you get my number?"

"I think we both know how I got your number," he says.

"Right," I respond.

"My birthday just passed, but we were on tour, anyway we're having a party, well... tonight, at my new house," I look at my calendar as if he can see me.

"Ah, well first of all happy late birthday, but also, I don't know man, I think I have work tonight," I lie.

"It's a Friday night," he say's disappointed.

"You never know these days," I smack my lips.

"Bella, I think we both know what this is about," I sigh, "just ignore him, we won't force you to talk to him, and believe me we tried to talk some sense into him."

"Okay fine," I say in defeat.

I arrived at Vince's new house in Redondo Beach, Dylan and I got a new car finally, it's such a relief of walking and using taxis everywhere.

I knocked on the door for it to be opened with a blonde girl by his side, "Bella! Dylan! You came!" he gives me a hug, then Dylan and hand him his present, "oh you didn't have to." He smiles, he's already a bit drunk.

"Yeah but we wanted to," I smile back, he allows me to step inside.

I already lost Dylan so I was a lone wolf, I head over to the couch where Mötley Crüe was sitting, the coffee table was covered in blow, bottles of liquor, you name it, it's probably there, "Bella!" Tommy yells in excitement, he tackles me but I keep my balance.