078

NIKKI-LETS START from earlier today

NIKKI
-
LETS START from earlier today. Brandi came in bitching to me about how she finally got Bella to tell her why we broke up.

"You cheated on her," she looks at me furiously.

"Brandi I was high" I say in defense.

"So," she crosses her arms, "that doesn't excuse shit."

"You're right," I sigh, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to," she purses her lips, "and by the way, we're over."

"Fine," I roll my eyes and she stomps away, I pull a cigarette out and turn around to see Bella giving some orders to roadies.

The entire reason I dated Brandi was to get her jealous but instead she had been messing with Tim. Whom I had a conversation with after them two did whatever they did in the bus.

FLASHBACK

"Ah, yeah forgot, humid weather does that to you," I point to my head, "anyways is everything tuned?" I ask Tim.

"Uhh," he nervously scratches his head, "not yet I was about to get there."

We walked out together and I cornered him into the nearest wall, "listen to me man," my finger was an inch away from his face, "don't fuck her, she's mine you got it."

"But you're with-"

"I told you, she's mine, understand?" I lift my eyebrows.

"Got it," he says and I let go.

"Good," I straighten my shirt up and walk away.

END OF FLASHBACK

Anyways I decided to use this as a way to get close to her again, really make it up to her. So before they left I stomped into that bus.

"You told Brandi why we broke up?" I clenched my fists to add effect.

"Well I tried to keep it from her but she was persistent," she brushes her hair out of her face.

"Well now she broke up with me, you proud of yourself?" I throw my hands up not caring who sees this.

She starts laughing, "maybe make better decisions before coming at me because I told her something her boyfriend did three months ago," ouch.

Being annoyed, I huff and get off the bus. Maybe she'll like a bit of teasing.
-
Later on we got to the new city, "hey anyone got change for a twenty?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah, want ones or fives?" Bella asks taking her wallet out.

"Ones," he says, as always, we're heading to a strip club. She somehow got ahold of a numerous amount of one dollar bills.