008

BELLA

BELLA

-

"GO BACK to my room?" Nikki smiles holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Just let me grab clothes this time," I say.

"Alright, are you cold?" He asks as we start walking.

"A bit," I shiver, and he puts his leather jacket on me revealing his Mötley Crüe tank top, "thank you but are you sure you don't wanna put it back on?"

"I'm sure, plus this isn't too cold for me," he kisses my head.
-
I grabbed my clothes from the bus and went back with Nikki up to his room, I didn't bring anything comfortable to sleep in so I just kept my shirt on but took my pants off and decided to sleep in that.

"Hey, Ian mentioned something about a magazine," I still never got those details.

"Who's Ian," he sits on the bed next to me.

"The bartender," I say, "he asked if you and I were a thing then said 'wait were you a girl on the magazine?'"

"Oh shit the magazine," and he reaches down then hands me the magazine, "I was kind of scared to tell you about it, it says some pretty fucked up stuff," he scoffs.

I looked at the photos of us, then flipped the page and read the small section about us, "Eh, it's fine," I rub it off and hand him the magazine back.

"You seriously don't care, they basically insulted you," he seems more mad about it then me.

"Not like it's stuff I haven't heard before," I smile and lay down, "thanks for letting me sleep in here."

"Anytime," he smiles back, "I have a question."

"Shoot," I say tucked into the blankets.

"Do you genuinely enjoy your job?" He looks down at me as I sit back up.

"Oh I love it," I can go on about this for hours.

"Really?" He questions.

"Yes, I get paid to watch shows, I set up all these cool things, I sometimes have to yell at people over head set, but for the most part I generally don't mind it," I didn't wanna ramble since I can do that sometimes.

"How'd you start?" This got embarrassing real fast.

"High school theater," I say with an embarrased tone, "with Dylan," I didn't wanna go on about me so I asked, "were you always a bassist?"

"No, I started off with guitar," he giggles a bit.

"Oh that explains the," and I do a picking motion.

"Yeah yeah," he pretends to be annoyed.
-
just a silly little filler chapter. anyways hey guys, i prewrite most of these chapters but may slack off a bit, next two weeks are gonna be busy, i just have stuff for school, my band has a gig soon, and FINALS AHH, but i will definitely try to get as much done as possible.