020

DECEMBER 6, 1984BELLA-TODAY IS MY 26th birthday

DECEMBER 6, 1984
BELLA
-
TODAY IS MY 26th birthday. Within the past few months, not much has happened. Duff and I are dating now, which is definitely a big deal. But can't really do much for my birthday, since now I have to celebrate with my baby.

Just kidding, the pregnancy test came out negative so I'm chillin. So I can drink all I want, just won't be doing much to celebrate.

I woke up to Dylan putting a air horn right in my ear, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" he screams while jumping on my bed.

"I would assume the one day you wouldn't harass me would be my birthday," I rub my eyes.

"You would assume wrong," he finally sits down after acting like a child on a sugar rush, "wait one second." He stands up and runs out the door and before he comes back in he peeks his head through but not the rest of his body, "close your eyes."

I do as I'm told and hear him take a few steps as he sets something on my lap, "okay now open."

I open my eyes, "oh my god you did not," it was a plate with my favorite snack, mango sticky rice balls. I taught Dylan how to make them but he never remembered how to make rice. I give him a hug, "thank you so much."

"Don't get too weird about it," he laughs and lets go.

Later on we sit on the couch watching The Joy of Painting while eating the rice balls.

"You know what I really want to get into?" Dylan says before stuffing his mouth with rice.

"What?" I look down at him on the floor.

"Stage managing," he says, "I've just mostly done booth stuff and I think it would be cool to do."

"Yeah, it's fun, I can see if I can get you hooked up," I say then clean my fingers.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the fan on to prevent Dylan from hearing anything, I kneel down and gag myself until I throw up in the toilet. Yeah I'm still doing it, I thought it was be a one or two time thing but it's became a habit.

The doorbell rings, it's most likely Duff, I wash my hands, "I'll get it!" And I open the front door.

He immediately engulfs me into a large hug, "happy birthday baby," he gives me a kiss. And I leave my arms around his neck.

"God, get a room you two," Dylan scoffs.

"Wait, I have something, close your eyes," I close them.

"I'm gonna be hearing this all day aren't I?" I laugh and just stand there.

"Okay now open," I open my eyes and see the smallest weiner dog to ever exist, I put my arms on my chest in awe.

"He's adorable," I say, Duff hands him to me.

"He's yours," he smiles.

"Oh my god, thank you so much," I give him another hug.

"His name is Duffin," Duff smiles.

"Did you name him after yourself?" I laugh.

"It just fits him so well," he walks in and gives me another kiss, followed by Duffin licking my face. I put him down and we play with him for a bit, he jumps around and likes to nibble on things but his cuteness makes up for it.

"Alright, I'm gonna head out you love birds, don't really feel like being a third wheel," Dylan grabs his jacket, "I'll be back," he leaves and closes the door.

Just as he leaves, Duff grabs me and starts to kiss me and pushing me up against the wall, he starts to move his hands around my body, I ran my fingers through his long blonde hair as the kiss gets more heated, you can guess what happens next.

After having some pretty great birthday sex, we went out to a bar with Dylan and the rest of Guns N' Roses. I haven't exactly gotten pretty close to any of them, personally Slash and Steven are my favorite. Axl is a bit of an asshole, and Izzy, don't really know about him.

Nothing much happened at the bar, just drinking and conversing. Chill but still a good birthday.
-
It's been a few days and is now the 8th, Vince invited us to a party. I've been to a few of the guys' parties within the past few months.

Nikki and I just stay clear of one another. Speaking of Nikki the only interesting part about yesterday was when Duff and I finally had this conversation.

-

We were just sitting on the couch, and Duffin was laying on the couch sleeping. "Do you remember on our first date when I asked why you didn't like Nikki, and you said it was a story for another time?"

"Uhhh yeah," I continued to lean on his shoulder for comfort.

"Why don't you like Nikki?" He asks and I just sit up.

"It's just he's an asshole," I complain.

"Did something happen?" He rests his hand on my thigh.

"Remember how I told you I went on tour with them?" I asked nervously and received a nod, "Well I may have slept with him, more than once, and we really liked each other, to the point where we even told each other we loved one another and then he got engaged a week later." I held my hands together and make a nervous face.

"Oh, well I can understand that, didn't expect him to ever say he loved anyone, don't even think he loved Vanity," he looks at the TV again, he probably expected a better story.

-

But yea that's basically what happened. I was a bit scared to tell him, luckily he didn't care much.

Duff is supposed to come to the party later on but has to pay rent first.

Dylan and I got there, we knocked on the door and Nikki opened it, "what's up man," he says giving Dylan a hand shake. But ignores me.

The house is packed with very recognizable faces. Razzle from Hanoi Rocks, Heather Locklear, not expected but it's cool.

Nikki did a bump and points at Vince talking to a girl, "Look look," he grabs his vest, "hey are you in the band," he drags while making his voice sound like a girl who's flirting, and moving his chest around.

"What the fuck do you think?" Mick mocks Vince. deepening his voice.

They laugh and Nikki gets up to get himself a drink. Finally cutting the tension.

Nikki comes back and hands me a drink then continues to stick his hand up, "C'mon."

"What?"

"Get up?" He says sternly.

"Why?" I say stubbornly.

"Ugh for fucks sake?" He grabs my wrist and drags me outside.