022

BELLAslight smut-I NEVER HAD a problem with groupies, I think they deserve as much respect as any other girl

BELLA
slight smut
-
I NEVER HAD a problem with groupies, I think they deserve as much respect as any other girl. I mean unless they're knowingly sleeping with someone else's boyfriend.

I always was annoyed with girls who would say 'I'm not just some groupie who you could blah blah blah,' as if being a groupie makes someone any less of a person. But goddamn sometimes groupies are overwhelming.

I'm at the Guns N Roses house and surprise surprise, it's another party. I have been going to way too many lately, I had a few bumps and drank a bit. I also don't know where Duff is, and Dylan is here somewhere.

"Hey babe," Duff gives me a sloppy but sweet kiss, none of us are sober but we're in enough control.

I move around a bit and knock into Slash who was making out with some chick. I kind of blacked out after that and woke in Duffs bed, he's holding me close, I luckily don't have work. The sun was shining through the curtains, wouldn't want it any other way.

I didn't want to wake him so I stayed in bed with him, I played with his hair and just admired him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he laughs, "good morning babe."

"Good morning," I peck his lips, "want me to make breakfast?"

"No, we should go out, we haven't done that much recently," he sits up shirtless, I look at his body. He had me throbbing already but he doesn't have to know that.

I start to close my legs a bit just to get rid of whatever I have going on "Maybe we can wait on going out," he smirks. He goes under the blanket and opens my legs, he places a kiss in between my legs.

He gets out from under the blanket and starts feeling me up, I tease him from over his pants and the door swings open. "God fucking damn, get a room you two," it was Slash.

"We were in our own room, you just barged in," Duff argues, "anyways what do you want?"

"Nevermind," Slash walks out and closes the door.

"Anyways, wanna go out?" I laugh, and we get up.

We went out to a Denny's and then went to a record shop, I haven't bought anything new in awhile so I thought it might be good.

NIKKI
-
WE HAD TO slow the album down by a lot, I just focused on songwriting and instrumentals since Vince is in rehab. He got out within 15 days with the condition he stayed sober, which meant rehab for the next 30 days.

I haven't visited him, nor do I plan on visiting him.

"You wanna go over that melody again?" I asked Tommy standing by the piano.

"Sure," he says slowly, he's clearly hung over.

He starts playing it, "it just doesn't sound right," I put my hand to my chin, "go a bit higher maybe?" He starts to play in higher octaves, "okay maybe a bit too high."

I have to admit, it's weird without Vince. We've still been partying, doing as many drugs as we used to, but we started to slowly drift away, without him and it didn't feel right. I did loosely write this song about Vince being gone, okay maybe not loosely. Entirely. It's kind of a "welcome home" gift.

I do miss Razzle too, it's fucking difficult to thing about it. I was at the same party, with them, it could have been avoided. As much as we miss Vince, he's definitely gonna get some shit when he come back.

Percussion has always been Tommy's thing, which is why he's playing piano for this song. With as much of a "woah dude" type of guy Tommy is, this is the last instrument you would expect him to know how to play.

"What if he like goes up and down?" Mick suggests, trying to pitch in from just sitting down and playing a bit.
-
I left, I decided to just go out and do whatever, until I walked by a record shop and saw two familiar faces. It was Duff and Bella, she looked pretty happy. A bit bummed they are still together, as much as I wanted to go in and say hi. It wasn't right

So I just stared at them, she picked up some record. Ride the Lightning. I knew she liked Metallica because the first time I tried to hit on her she had one of their albums. The bands alright I guess.

He had his arms around her and his chin on her head. She turned her head and I just ran away, how could I let her go like I did?

BELLA
-
AFTER THE RECORD shop Duff had to go have a song writing sesh with the band so he dropped me back off at home. I threw my guts up because I had Dennys earlier.

Dylan came home and had a smile on his face. "What's with all the excitement?" I ask as he runs around.

"I want to marry her," he grabs a pillow and hugs it.

"What? Who?" I ask surprised.

"Remember Athena? From Vince's party?" He had a huge smile on his face.

"Yes," I scream excitedly.

"We're gonna go out on a date," he screams. Dylan turns into a teenage girl when he's excited.

"THATS SO EXCITING," I scream in return and we started to jump on the couch like children until he falls and knocks down the side table and we both laugh hysterically.
-
sorry this chapter is so short, i just wanted to put in some "where they're at in life" moments before getting into any bigger events. anyways love you guys, thanks to everyone whose voted and added this book to their lists.

also just went back and did what every artist does and added photos of nikki, so if you want some pics go look at previous chapters!