059

sexiest 64 year old

sexiest 64 year old.
BELLA
smut
-
"WHOSE BRIE?" I ask Nikki as he walked out of the shower, a white towel wrapped around his waist, which I'm choosing to ignore. I sat on his bed right in front of the bathroom door. It's raining outside, that really set the mood.

When I talked to Brie she said the met Nikki at a bar a month ago and they had something's happen in the bathroom.

"Oh Brie," he says nervously, "I met her at a bar, why do you ask?"

"She was calling when I got here," I sat there, arms crossed, giving him a mean face.

"How'd she get my number?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"You tell me," I purse my lips to give off an evil Disney villain vibe.

"Look, whatever she told you, it's not what it looks like-" that's all I needed to confirm what she said.

"Oh fuck you," I said and stood up, "why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't have citizenship?" He furrows his eye brows. I turn around.

"That's different," I say.

"Oh how fucking so? Because I've known you for two almost three goddamn years, been dating you for two months now, and we fucked even before that AND I NEVER FUCKING KNEW UNTIL HEATHERS PARTY!" His face is red.

"I CANT JUST GO AROUND WITH THAT INFORMATION NIKKI, I CAN ONLY TELL A FEW PEOPLE BECAUSE I NEED TO AVOID GETTING SENT BACK TO EL SALVADOR," I hide my face in my hands. "This wasn't even about me being fucking illegal in the first place."

"If you really wanna know why I didn't tell you it's because of the reaction your having right now!" Yeah no shit.

"I have the right to react this way, you cheated on me!" I huff.

"I didn't cheat on you, I was drunk and she forced herself onto me, I don't even give in." I immediately felt guilt, "plus we didn't even fuck she just kissed me, and I pulled away once I sobered up."

"I'm sorry Nikki, I shouldn't have-"

"No fuck you!" He scoffs, "you won't fucking listen to me, you're a fucking hypocrite."

"How am I a fucking hypocrite?" I cross my arms.

"You got pissed at Dylan for not listening to you and now you're fucking arguing with me about me cheating!" His face was red.

"Well when I answer a call from some chick saying you guys fucked in a bar I'm going to-" he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine making my eyes widen but I soon went along.

"You're nipples were getting hard through your shirt," he says in between kisses,"did the yelling cause this?" He starts leaving a hickey on my neck.

"Fuck," I say, I look down and see that he was right. I didn't even know. He drops his towel revealing everything.