080

BELLA-"I'M GONNA go replace that string," I say making my way to the door

BELLA
-
"I'M GONNA go replace that string," I say making my way to the door.

"Bella you can't leave me here to do this on my own," Dylan says with a with a worried face.

I grab his shoulders, "Dylan I don't have time to give you a pep talk! But you got this!" I make a beeline for the door and start running backstage. Straight up parkour style, I was hopping over gates and shit, then finally I get back stage and see Mick waiting.

"Where are the strings?" I ask with my hands up showing I am clueless.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Mick asks.

"Yes I know what I'm doing," I look around and find the string I need. I take the snapped one out and start putting the new one in, "what tuning are you in?" I ask with my hands flat on the table and I can hear Vince saying something about Tim Luzzi and Jack Daniels.

"Uhhh," Mick thinks.

"Mick!" I rush.

"Standard," he says quickly

I put my finger on the fifth fret of the lower string and start tuning it, and finally it's tuned, "I don't have time to cut the string but here ya go," I hand him the guitar.

"You're a goddess Isabella," he says before going back on stage.

"That was fast," I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

"Hi Slash," I say then continue to watch the show.

Then I gave Dylan a pep talk through the headset, "I know you don't think you can do it but trust me you can, you've done it before and you can do it again," I say pumping him up.

NIKKI
-
I WENT BACKSTAGE once the show finished, "Hey what happened?" I asked Mick because of how long it took to get the string fixed.

"Bobby O broke his arm so we had to get someone else to do it," he says.

"Who did it?" I ask grabbing a cup of water.

"Bella did, she ran all the way from the booth," I look at her and she's talking to Slash. That's my girl.

Slash had his arm around her, not sure if it was in that way or not, but once he saw me walking up to her, he took his arm off. So I put my arm around her instead.

"Nikki, what are you doing?" She asks, not in a mad way though.

"Heard you fixed Mick's string," I smirk.

"I did," she nods.

"I should go," Slash says backing away.

"What are we gonna do?" Bella asks backing away.

"About what?" I raising an eyebrow.

"Mick doesn't have a guitar tech," she sighs, "god the rest of this tour will be a mess," she puts her hands in her face.

"Mick!" I wave him over, "don't worry, this will get dealt with."

"What?" He asks walking over.

"You need a stand-in roadie," I put my hand on his shoulder.

He looks around, "congrats kid, you're my new guitar tech," he says patting Bella on the back.

Her eyes go wide, "uh, okay."

BELLA
-
PASSING THROUGH Canada was always scary, the thought of getting deported scared me. I have been trying to find a way to fulfill my stage managing duties before and after shows while being Mick's guitar tech, luckily, I have managed.

Tim passed by me while I was tuning Mick's guitar that had the boobs on it. "Hey Tim," I walk close to him and he looks at me.

"Hey Bella, you need something?" He asks and I twiddle my fingers.

"Actually I want to talk to you," I say nervously, "you've been kind of ignoring me ever since Nikki walked in on us and I kind of just want to know why?"

He takes a deep breath, "Nikki," he sighs, "he threatened me, said you were his girl, and not to fuck you."

"Oh," I look down, "why?"

"Because he likes you, obviously," he looks down, "plus if you think about it, would this go anywhere beyond fucking?"

"You're right?" I sigh, "but it'd be nice just to experience wouldn't it?" I ask and put my arms around his neck, genuinely curious about him.

"I guess not," he smirks and lifts me onto an amp after locking the door of the tuning room.
-
One thing I learned today was that Tim liked it rough. He gripped onto my hips hard and the amp under me was banging against the wall.

We both reached our climaxes and he collapsed on top of me, "Fuck that was fun," he chuckles.

"Aye anyone in there?" It was Nikki.

"I swear every time!" I say a bit louder than it was anticipated.

"Bella? Is that you?" He asks still knocking.

"Uhh yeah just a second!" I say, "pull your pants up!" I whisper yell and stuff him in a closet like I'm a teenage girl sneaking a boy into her room.

I open the door and lean against the doorway, "what's up Nikki," I ask as nonchalant as possible.

"Nothing, just looking for my Bass Tech, where ever could he be?" He asks and now I know, he knows.

He starts banging on random objects making me flinch, until he finally opens the closet door, "hey man," Tim says nervously.

"Out," Nikki points at the door. Tim leaves the room.

"Apologize," I say crossing my arms.

"For what?" Nikki scrunches his face, "you being too loud?" I wasn't even that loud.

"Threatening him," I ball my hands into a fist, "you don't get to control me Nikki, I'm not your property."

"I never said that! I was just trying to protect you!" His face gets red.

"No you weren't, you don't care enough Nikki," I dust myself off, "you never have," I keep my tears in, "every time I get involved with you, you end up going off to another woman. Vanity then that girl at the party, who knows who else you fucked while we were together."

"Bella-"

"No just leave me alone, I need to go do my job," I walk out and grab a cigarette which I desperately need.

"Hey Bella-" Dylan starts and then sees my face.

"What's going on?" Those three little words just broke me. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I don't even know, I just can't anymore," I cry into his shoulder.
-
ain't no way i just found this 😃

-ain't no way i just found this 😃