038

NIKKIwarning: sexual assault-THERE IS NOTHING for me here

NIKKI
warning: sexual assault
-
THERE IS NOTHING for me here. Just a little booze, some smack, a little bit of blow, but no girls. Everyone here is a fucking potato farmer.

When I woke up I was just in the car with the window rolled down and was in front of my grandparents house, I rolled the window up, grabbed my bags and walked inside.

"Nikki!" My Nona walks to me and grabs by face, "gosh you look even more grown up than the last time I saw you, being a rockstar and all," she laughs.

"Hi Nona," I kneel down and kiss her cheek.

I look in the living room and see my little cousin and slightly wave. I sit on the one seater that was really low to the ground.

"Hey," I whisper to Michelle. She's playing with an orange football, I stick my arms out so she can throw the ball at me.

She does and we start playing a game of catch. She smiles and I do as well. Enjoying this a little more than I anticipated.

"Maybe it's your time to have one Nikki," Tom suggests sitting on the couch next to us.

It would be nice to have a kid one day, but I am definitely no where near ready for one. I'm a junkie, alcoholic, just a drug addict.

"So Nikki, do you have a girlfriend?" Nona asks after taking a picture of Michelle and I. How do I explain this?

BELLA
-
THIS IS SURE a family dinner. They kind of just asked Athena a lot of questions and everyone finished dinner.

I was in the living room with Duffin just petting him and drowning out he conversation around me.

TRIGGER WARNING: SA

"I'm gonna go use the restroom," I say and stand up making my way to the restroom. I locked the door and before I could even sit down the door knob is rattling. I look at it confused, and it opens.

Revealing Ryan, he has a paper clip in his hand. I back up and gulp as he closes the door. I almost fall into the shower, my palms are sweating, and I'm shaking.

"Hey Ryan, I'm just trying to use the bathroom," I stutter.

"I just want to talk, I don't know why you're so scared," he comes closer and pulls my waist.

"Can you please get out?" I look down and he just pushes my chin up forcing me to look at him.

He unzips his pants and I start to sob. He pulls my jeans down and moves my hand to make me grope him. "Go up and down." I almost gag at the thought. He pushes his fingers in me and then pushes himself in me "Don't make a sound."

I scream out of fright and he covers my mouth roughly. "I told you to not make a fucking sound. You scream again and I'm sure border patrol would love a call from me."

Then the door swings open, Dylan. He looks disgusted and pissed, his mom then came behind him and started to cry.

NIKKI
-
NONA MADE DINNER, I am sat at the table eating. "I just think if you found a nice girl you can get straightened out." They knew my life wasn't just peaches and cream, they knew I had problems. They have no idea how bad they are.

"What about that one girl, the one with the head set that was giving orders all over the place like 'get on stage!' 'you have 10 minutes!' I liked her,"  she continues.

"She's in love with someone else," I say disappointingly.

"You know I remember when your father-"

"Nona, I don't really want to talk about him right now," I stand up, I finished my food before everyone else, "the food was delicious," I kiss her head and walk into my childhood bedroom.

I take out a bottle of Jack I had in one of my bags. I brought a lot because I am leaving to Germany from here, I hate my house in Van Nuys anyway.

I open the bottle and drink it in sorrow. I'm supposed to be this big rockstar yet I feel so lonely. I took out my smack, spoon and lighter. I light the contents and couldn't find my needle, so I inhaled the smoke. Then hear the door crack open to an angry looking Tom.

"What the hell is happening?" He's worried but always manages to stay calm. I think that's why I always liked Bella, she never freaked out completely. She always slightly resembled him.

I shoved the spoon away, even though he probably saw all of it, "Nothing, I'm just tired."

"Nikki, what was that?" He comes over.

"I'm just tired, I already said that!" I snap and he has a look of disbelief.

He just nods and closes the door. Now I feel horrible. I've always loved my grandparents, they took me in and cared for me when my mom couldn't, and I snap on them just like that. It's pathetic. I'm pathetic.
-
I actually went to bed before midnight for once. Which makes sense because THERES NOTHING TO DO HERE.

I look at the clock, it's 10am. I brush my teeth, shave, try to look presentable. For fucks sake it's Tom and Nonas house.

"How'd you sleep?" Tom asks looking away from his newspaper.

"Good," I can't bring myself to apologize so I just sit there watching the news on the TV.

"There's breakfast!" Nona yells from the kitchen and I get up. She's probably going to be the reason I get any healthy food in my body.

I sit down and there were pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Basic breakfast food, which made me think. I wonder if Bella has had any luck with what she has going on. I hope she's okay.

"Are you excited for Europe?" Nona asks with her famous smile.

"Yeah I am actually," I take a bite of eggs. I probably won't remember any of it.

"Oh Nikki, I just remembered, I saw your old girlfriend recently," Nona starts, a ton of girls start circling around my head, "What was her name, Susie?" I almost choke on my eggs.

"Oh... Susie," I almost laugh.