013

BELLAsmut-

BELLA
smut
-

"HAHA I CAUGHT you guys," Tommy laughs, he waked in with the rest of the band.

"We were just checking if they were tuned," Dylan says while holding Mick's Les Paul even though he isn't his guitar tech, "See all nice and tuned," he strums.

"Dylan," I say in embarrasment, that was such a horrible save.

Mick blinks continuously, "Just keep playing it man," and he walks away.

We jam eith their instruments often, luckily we got caught on the last show, like what are they gonna do, fire us?

Nikki walks up to me, "You want it back?" I say removing the strap from around my body.

"You're fine."

"I want it!" And Tim snatches it from me.

Dylan was done with the guitar so I took it from him, I start to play bits and pieces of different songs, the start to play Too Fast For Love, "what the fuck? How'd you learn that?"

"I've seen you guys play it a thousand times how could I not?" I laugh, "Playing by ear gets a bit easier once you've heard the same songs everyday," I put the guitar back in it's case.

"Why didn't you go into music?" He asks, we sit on the edge of the stage together.

"Shit happened, plus I like being behind the scenes, it takes a lot of work which is sadly under appreciated, but I love it." I smile and look at him.

"I appreciate your work, we definetely couldn't do these shows without a crew, god that would look horrible," he cringes.

NIKKI

-

MY THUMB RUNS under my eye, I was smearing eye black until I hear a knock on the trailer door, "come in."

"There's someone on the phone, she said she wants to talk to you," Somebody who works at the venue says. Who the fuck would be calling me?

"I'll be there in a second," I stand up and look in the mirror to make sure I look good.

I've been doing pretty good with not doing smack, I'll snort blow here and there and still drink a lot, withdrawls have sucked but it's better than relying on smack.

I walk into some office that has a phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Nikki, why haven't you called me?" God fucking dammit.

"Didn't I tell you I was done?" I say sternly into the phone.

"I know you didn't mean it, you're coming back to LA tommorow, I'll see you when you come back okay," she sounds like a child pouting because she didn't get her way, I can hear her smiling through the phone.

"Vanity, I broke up with you, that's final." I was about to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Is it because of the girl in the magazine?" I forgot about that, "I've seen you two all over TV, I can promise you Nikki she just wants you for your money." I hang up the phone anyway.