099

i forget they datedNIKKI-SURPRISINGLY I woke up before Bella, but after all the things I did to her last night, of course she's still asleep

i forget they dated
NIKKI
-
SURPRISINGLY I woke up before Bella, but after all the things I did to her last night, of course she's still asleep. Brandi had a doctors appointment, and when I got home the phone rang.

"Who is this?" I ask holding the phone between my shoulder and jaw.

"It's Doc, for the next album we're going to Vancouver," he says calmly.

"What? When?" I scoff.

"In a week," he responds. No fucking way.

"You know Doc," I start, "I just don't know if it's a greatest idea to do this right now."

"Why?" He asks, what does he mean why?

"Because of Bella," I roll my eyes.

"That's the struggle of working with Bob Rock," he says, "we'll talk about it later on, bye!"

What a dick!!

"You can come out now," I say to Bella. Maybe she can come with us to Vancouver.

She comes out of the corner she was hiding in, "sorry, didn't want to interrupt, who was that?" She takes careful steps toward me.

"Doc, he wants us to go to Vancouver for the new album," I rub my hands on my face.

"Why don't you want to go?" She sits down on the Island.

"Because I just got out of Rehab and wanna spend time with you, but I was actually thinking you should come with me," I persuasively smile.

"Nikki, I have a job," she sighs, "Vancouver would be lovely but, work."

"What if we give you work?" She gives me a look while putting coffee grounds in the filter.

"Go on," she squints her eyes.

"Well you know how you do tours, and some people in the business also work with TV, movies, this can be like that," please work! I have a feeling we might need her.

"But what would I do?" She points to herself.

"Well you could help with producing, or something, I'm sure we can find something for you to do," I grab a mug and sugar for the coffee.

"Okay, I'll talk to my bosses," she shrugs, "but for now I have to get ready for work." She walks around me and kisses my cheek. Yes!

BELLA
-
AFTER TALKING to my bosses they're allowing me to go to Vancouver with Nikki and the rest of Mötley. Today I got to leave work early since I had a doctors appointment to see if I could have children or not.

Nikki held my hand tightly as my leg bounced.

"Isabella Mejia," the doctor called.

We walked to the room together, "so I understand you believe you may be having infertility problems?" He sets his clipboard down.

"Yes," I say with my voice shaking.

"Have any family members in the past had this struggle, or have you had any old habits that may have caused this?" He picks his clipboard back up and starts writing notes.

"I'm recovering from an eating disorder," apparently ED's can cause it, learned that from my meetings.

"Have you gained all your weight back?" He asks spinning around.

"Most of it," I say in an iffy tone, "my weight fluctuates."

"Okay we will perform a pelvic test, I'll have to put my fingers through your vagina while pressing on your lower abdomen, then we'll perform an ultrasound," he looks back up at me, "if you prefer a female to do it that I can happily make that happen."

"Please," I nod and look at Nikki.

"I will leave the room for you to change into that gown behind you and find someone to perform the exam shortly," he leaves the room taking his clipboard. Nikki let's go of my hand.

"You scared?" He asks as I start stripping.

"A bit, I know we aren't planning anything at the moment, it's just scary to think it may never happen," I look down.

"Hey hey," he grabs my hands, "whatever happens it's okay, they haven't even performed the test yet."

His thumb wipes my tears that I didn't even know were there, "thank you," I sob.

"Of course."

Once I was dressed in the gown another doctor came in, "Isabella, nice to meet you, I'm Dr.Trafalgar," she shakes mine and Nikki's hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I smile.

"Are you ready?" She puts on blue medical gloves.

No.

"Yup," I say. My legs open and Dr.Trafalgar uses two fingers and lips them inside me while pushing on my stomach, I slightly gasp, not in that way it was just so sudden.

I turn my head to Nikki and his eyes went wide, it was hilarious. She puts the contents in some tubes.

"Dr. Jones will be back in here shortly to perform an ultrasound," she leaves and I put my clothes back on.

"That was hot," Nikki chuckles, resulting in my slapping his arm, "it was a joke!"

When he came back in, I lifted my shirt and he put a cool gel on my stomach and rubbed a wand on it. To be honest, I couldn't see a single thing on the screen.

"Ms.Mejia, we have your results," Dr.Jones says handing me a new paper.

"Here you read this," I hand it to Nikki, "the words are scrambling."

"I'm not saying you can't have children," The Doctor starts, "but there are some issues, it will me fairly difficult to conceive a child, if you do there is a higher chance of miscarriage and your death within child birth, but remember this doesn't exactly mean you can't have children, just be cautious, and you would have to have more frequent doctors appointments."

My eyes start to well up with tears but I keep them in, "thank you," was all I could croak out.

Nikki and I left and the car ride was silent, up until we were close to the house, "are you okay?" He asks sympathetically.

"Yeah I'm fine, I mean at least it's possible to have a kid," I shrug, this really isn't a problem, like he said just more frequent appointments if I do ever get pregnant, "let's not worry about this right now, we have an album to make and you already have a child on the way."

Nikki kisses my head and laughs.
-
The next day Nikki randomly decided to get a sleeve, so we went out and I sat there while he got a sleeve, but I didn't get anything. A couple days after that he put color in it then went to the beach a week later while it was still healing, he literally cut a long sleeve shirt and put it over his arm to protect it from the sun while the rest of his torso was just bare.

A few weeks have passed and now we're on our way to Vancouver. Of course Mötley is all just taking a plane together, everyone is here except Tommy and Heather. Vince, Sharise, Mick, Emi, Donna, all here but not them. According to Nikki, Donna and Emi are helping with backing vocals.

"Rise and Shine," Tommy yells out earning some looks from the people surrounding us.

"No Heather?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, and his face softened telling me I hit a sensitive topic.

"She was gonna come but her agent called and needed her for something, also kinda going through stuff right now," he says in a scratchy voice.

"Oh I'm sorry T-bone," I say immediately feeling bad.

"Nah you're good," he laughs, "let's get on this goddamn plane already."
-
hey guys, i made a playlist for this book, it's in my announcements under my account, you should def check it out.