003

BELLA

BELLA

-

"BELLA BELLA wake the fuck up," Dylan violently grasps my shoulders, "we're in Utah."

"Huh?" I open my eyes and take my arm out of the blanket, the coldness immediately makes me curl back into a ball, "it's too cold to get up."

Dylan whips the blanket off of me forcing me finally get up, we have two shows in Utah, so we get to stay in a hotel tonight, which is great. Doc checks us all in, luckily, Dylan and I share a room. The hotel was nice, there was a bar and a pool.

"Okay Salt Lake City, I see you." I have shades on because I just think I look awesome with them on. We get settled in and I just sit for a minute because I'm exhausted from the past few shows. I had to help with lights while stage managing at the same time.

"So are you going to try anything with Nikki?" Dylan smirks but in a funny way.

"Dylan, once again, what do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows, while trying to stretch my legs out for a bit.

"Judging by that little interaction you guys had the other day, you want him," He giggles, oh he think's he's so funny.

"Okay so what, I think he's attractive, but look at where the dude's at now, he's literally touring with Ozzy Osbourne," I defend my point.

"You're forgetting all the groupies, they aren't very famous are they?" He got me.

-

We set all our equipment up, get a reharsal going, and since we have a few hours to spare, we decide to go for a swim, where Mötley Crüe and Ozzy Osbourne happen to be. I witness Ozzy snort ants up a straw. Did they run out of drugs or something? He proceeds to piss on the floor and lick it up, gross. They all just laugh, what the fuck is their sense of humor?

"Go talk to him," Dylan says as we submerge ourselves in water. We look back over at them and Nikki also pisses on the floor attempts to lick it only for Ozzy to push Nikki out of the way so he can lick it up himself.

I make a disgusted face, "You want me to talk to him?" I motion my head in their direction.

NIKKI

-

OZZY LEFT the pool leaving me with the rest of the guys. "How many chicks have you fucked so far?" I ask Vince who's in shorts, Tommy is in his underwear, but Mick and I are fully clothed.

"Like 3," He answers laying on the lounge chair.

"Not today, on the tour," We all laugh.

"I don't know man," He smiles and turns his head.

"How about you Mick?" He's definitely annoyed with our shit.

He starts talking but I get bored so I just stare at Bella swimming in the pool with her friend, which I'm 90% sure she has something going on with, but that doesn't matter. What matters is what I'm looking at right now, she has on a light green bikini, and when she raises her chest above the water you can see her tits bounce, and the way she moves her waist, ugh no matter how many groupies I fuck I don't think anything can top her.

"Nikki!" Mick yells, "I've been calling your name forever," he say annoyed. Then they all realize what I've been looking at, "Didn't we agree she was a bit too mature for you?"

"Yea good luck with that, I tried that already and either she can't take a hint or she really isn't into us," Tommy explains but I continue.

"Same, not worth a shot man," Vince adds on.

"I was a dick to her in Vegas, I lost my pick and she called someone to get it, and when I told her to get them to hurry, she told me to use my fingers if I was really that upset about it," I start chewing on my straw, "I don't think she's into that."

Tommy breaks down in laughter, "HAHA she fucking got you man!" Vince is also laughing hysterically, Mick chuckles. To those who don't get it, bassists usually play with their fingers, but I use a pick, mainly because I started on guitar.
-
We did a show and it was sick, as of right now I'm sitting in the bar of the hotel, and I see Bella's little friend order a drink. "Hey, sound guy right?" I ask putting my drink on the counter.

"Yea, I am," He looks a bit confused, probably wants to know why I'm talking to him.

"You got anything going on with Bella?" I lean onto the bar, he gets his drink and shakes his head.

"No, we're just roommates," he takes a sip, "Yes I'm aware it makes it sound way worse, we just have known each other forever, and we were in a band together in high school, you know just stupid shit like that."

"Band, what was she the singer?" I chuckle in disbelief.

"No she was actually the bassist, well the singer as well but yea," bassist? So she did have a reason to make fun of me. "And she taught me to play guitar, and our drummer to play drums, she basically was the talent of the band, wrote our songs and stuff," So basically she was me.

I try to remember his name but it's a blur, "Oh but if this is the information you want, she thinks you're smoking hot, and also she has nice tits," At first I was surprised then shifted to confusion, "well when you live together and none of your rooms have locks on them you sort of walk in and see some things you would prefer not to see," He explains and it makes sense but I'm just stupid.
-
we got background info!