112

BELLA-UGH I LOVE Paris

BELLA
-
UGH I LOVE Paris. "I wish I could understand French," Nikki says, "really get the feel of this place and why they hate us so much."

"I can," I say slyly.

"Really?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Si, mi Frances es muy bien," I say in a French accent.

"Wow that's really cool," he nods keeping his arm around me.

"Nikki that was me speaking Spanish in a French accent," I laugh.

"Oh, sounded legit," he shrugs.

"Yeah, but I need to go set up, I'll be back in a little bit," I give Nikki a kiss and leave.

There were a few lights I had to unload, "do you need help with that?" A roadie asks.

"I'm okay," I smile and take the light.

Ever since people found out I was pregnant they've been babying me and treating me as if I'm the most fragile thing they've encountered.

FLASHBACK

A few days ago I was bringing an amp from the trailer.

"Hey Belle, you need any help with that?" Tommy asks looking at me worriedly.

"It's okay," I continue bringing the cabinet down.

"You sure, I mean you're-"

"Tommy," I snap, "I have it!"

"Oh okay, just let me know if you need help," he walks away.

END OF FLASHBACK

Since then Tommy hasn't talked to me and I feel really bad for it, he was just trying to help.

We ran through rehearsal, then Dylan and I went out to lunch. Us two went to a café and the Eiffel Tower was in view.

"I just feel bad," I say to Nikki, he peaked his head from under the blanket while laying between my legs.

"For what?" He asks looking up at me. His eyes are fucking hypnotizing

"I snapped at Tommy the other day," I groan, his hands rub the sides of my bare thighs.

"Did he deserve it?" He makes trails with his fingers across my stomach.

"Not really," I sigh, "it's just ever since we told everyone I was pregnant they keep babying me, like it's been a few weeks, I'm only supposed to not lift heavy stuff once I get to 8 months."