088

BELLA-"YOU DOING okay?" I ask setting a glass of water on the coaster

BELLA
-
"YOU DOING okay?" I ask setting a glass of water on the coaster.

"Feeling better," Nikki smiles, "you?"

"Why're you asking me, you're the one that just got out of the hospital?" I joke.

"Still, are you eating?" He asks.

"I'm have been, I'm just tired of my clothes not fitting and my tattoos stretching out," I yawn.

"I can understand that, why'd you start doing it in the first place?" He looks up at me, he's sitting on the floor between my legs.

"Coping mechanism, I used it as a way to deal with all the shit happening, you know with Ryan, then my parents, taking care of Monica," I sigh, "why'd you start doing drugs?"

"Same thing, a lot of people like to water it down saying it was the band. But it was definetily my childhood, then when I got into a few bands, London, then Mötley, and the more money we got, the easier it was to get drugs," he explains.

"We both have a lot to work on," I exhale, "I can't stand seeing you like this anymore."

"I can't stand it either," he runs my hand with my thumb.

He turns around to face me, he stands up and our foreheads touch, his arms are planted to the sides of my head, "can I fuck you?" That famous smirk appears on his face.

I softly nod "mhm" he picks me up by my thighs and places me on the island, "not gonna make it to the bed?" I say biting my lip.

"No, I wanna fuck you right here," he bites on my neck while rubbing his fingers between my legs. Quiet whimpers slip from my mouth.

"I need you Nikki," I whine.

"You can wait a little," he slips my leggings off and places a kiss right onto my clit making me crave him even more. Then he starts licking my clit, I swear, the things this mans tongue do, my back was arching away from the cold surface and my toes were curling. I used my thighs to pull him in even closer.

My moans are uncontrollable at this point, he sticks a finger in and I lose it. "Fuck Nikki," my legs shake against his head and he stands up, he pulls his pants down and pumps himself a few times while rubbing my clit.

"You ready?" He smiles.

"I am," I smile back, he lines himself up with my entrance, grabs my hips and eases himself into me, I yelp not being used to his size yet. He grabs my thighs and starts to aggresively thrust in and out of me.

"Oh my god, Bella," he growls throwing his head back.

"Mmm Nikki," I missed the sex we had. Although I had sex with other men while we were broken up, Nikki knows his way around my body better than anyone else.

"You missed me?" He asked making eye contact with me.

"I did," I loudly moan.

My legs were sitting on his shoulders and started shaking, "Nikki, I'm going to cum," my eyes close in pleasure.