jack x yandere reader

Requested also
Female reader also smut!
This one is pretty long 🫥

Your pov

I stared at the male who worked as a deputy.
He always visited this specific cafe bakery .
Everyday from afar i would bake sweets ,i was always watching him enjoy my sweets.
I always love his smile, he looked so sweet at some point he would become cold which i did adored as well.

As i stared at him we made eye contact, he just smiled as i waved at him with a sweet smile.
He seemed to chuckled as he ate his doughnuts I've made.
I saw him talking to his partner i think.
They always worked together,i sometimes wishes i was that close to him.
I could see his partner look at me as he stared at jack back saying something that made jack turn red.

I could see back act like a teenager boy when his secret crush was revealed.
I smiled seeing him flustered but at last Good things never last.
He left to finish his job and all that .

In a few minutes or so i would be out of this place so i could have even more time to see him.

Time skip

I was finally out of my job when i finished baking lots of baking goods.

I had a special one I've made just for jack ,i couldn't wait to hand it to him.

I saw he was near the station with some lady.
The lady seemed to be hitting on jack ,i saw how uncomfortable he was getting.

I couldn't handle it , i wanted to kill that lady.
Nobody and I mean nobody will steal my jack away from me .
I dropped the card and sweet ive made for jack as i saw the chance to attack her she was leaving jack now ,he's was clearly annoyed that jack didn't accept her.

She headed into a alley.
Perfect
I quickly pulled her close to me as she screamed,she couldn't scream a whole bunch after i stabbed the knife through her mouth, i aimed for her vocals,i pulled out seeing her choke on her own blood.
I stabbed kept stabbing her around over and over i stabbed her face to much she wasn't recognizable.
I smiled at my work .
I got up as i heard running coming to this direction,it was my cue to leave.

Jack's pov-

I was disgusted for the way the woman just flirted with me ,she was clearly drunk .
I couldn't stop thinking about that person I saw in the bakery .
They had such a sweet smile.
Maybe tomorrow i should ask for her number.

I was about to head into the station til i heard a short scream nearby.
I went to walk were i heard the noice , before i got close i saw someone waste a good sweet cake .
That didn't matter at the moment,i quicken my pace to wear i heard the scream.
I could hear running i pulled out my gun into the alley i looked around but no one until i saw someone in the ground.
I came closer and closer til i saw the lady from before now had her skull cracked open revealing her inside of the head and many stabs everywhere.

I felt like i was going to pass out , before i felt like it I called John as he said he'll be there.

I didn't expect to see this so i ended up vomiting in the already dirty wall.
I saw John arrived and complained about me vomiting until he covered his view when he see the body.

"I could have been given a warning" he said as he called patty that we had a new body.

Time skip til next day

I was about to ask the baker for her number when i arrived outside the bakery,but it was close .
I read a sign that the baker didn't make it so they couldn't sell anything without the baker baking fresh stuff.
I felt saddened that i couldn't ask for her number or get her special treats.