special /surprise

Okay so since i had said "what character do you simp for the most in spooky month" thing i decided to do this yup it's a mix of things and different scenarios.

(Some are short some are long due to me being tired or energetic at the time)

Also no none of these are the requests lol
Enjoy

𝔻𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕣 (ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ)

Its been about 10 years that I've been with my husband Dexter.
I met him when I had a animal problem.
I felt butterflies in my stomach when I've met him even with his mask on ,he took it off when i offered him a few snacks .
He had messy hair ,glasses ,a sweet smile and loveable eyes and laughing.
We got to friends to dating to marriage.
I never knew he would be with me so far.
He was hugging me from behind as i  as i tried to get a snack.
I felt something wet in between my legs til i felt some pain.

"Dexter my fucking water broke! " I said seeing it ,i felt myself get in more pain as out baby was about to come if we didn't go to the hospital.

"Wha-- WHAT?!" Dexter said eyeing me .
"I need to go to the hospital!" I said taking deep breaths.
I couldn't hold the baby in me for that long.
Dexter took some time to process before he snapped out of it and panicked, he carried me to the car as he quickly started the car driving to the hospital.
When we got there i was taken to deliver the baby.

"Okay miss Erotoph i will need you to push! " The doctor said as Dexter holded my hand for comfort.
I could see he was nervous in not being the best dad.
I pushed with all my strength feeling like i was pushing my intestines out.
"Push ,push i think i see a head!" A female doctor said as i kept pushing.
"It's a lovely little boy!" The doctor said as he carried the crying baby .
"Oh my God it's a lovely little boy" Dexter Said before passing out from excitement.
I holded our little boy ,as the doctors went to check in Dexter.
"Look at your dad, I'm the one who suppose to be passed out from this stress" i said as the baby stopped crying.

Time skip-

"Isn't my little Denis the cutest" Dexter said fully recovered.
"Of course he is he got it from me "i said as Dexter chuckled at the comment as he pecked my lips.
The doctor volunteered to take a picture of us .
Which we accepted.

Another time skip -

"Come to dada !" Dexter said in childish tone as Denis tried getting up and i recorded.
After a few tries he was standing and started walking at slow rate.
"Good job Denis" i said as he started walking closer.
He walked towards me instead of Dexter which made me giggle.
"Mama!" Denis said as he giggled hugging my legs.
"That's not fair!" Dexter said as he looked at Denis.
"Told you I'm the best , isn't that right Denis" i said as i stopped recording and picked up Denis and booped his nose.
Dexter got up to carry Denis.
"He is the best thing that happened to me other than being with you my love " Dexter said to me as Denis hugged him.

"I love you too Dexter and I will adore our little Denis forever " i said as we cuddled.

Ⓑⓞⓑ (ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ)

Your pov-

"Bob not right now i have to go to work" i said as i got in the shower in a rush.
I could hear bobs whining on the other side of the door as i showered i didn't have time cause i woke up late so i couldn't care at the moment.
I then heard the door slam open.
It startled me as i saw who was the only one here.
Bob
"Come on darling your job can wait but i can't " he said as he undressed himself.
I felt myself turn red knowing what bob wanted and has been begging to all week but i was a bit busy.
"I um...maybe some other day???"i said as he came inside the shower.
"No more waiting"he said with a smirk.
With not even a warning i felt his finger in me .
"Ah~! Bob at l-least give me a warni- ,mmm it f-f-feels good" i said as i felt him in me .
"No need for a warning" he chuckled as he went a bit faster before anything really serious could happened I saw he had turned off the water and rubbed in my entrance as he got out both of us still wet with the water.
He pushed me into the bed as he stopped fingering me.
"Now for your punishment in keeping me waiting for to long" he said as pinned me down.
Once again without any warning i felt his member inside of me.
He was really inpatient for sure.
He didn't even go slow.
He was going rough on me hitting my good spots.
"P-please go a bit gentl- " before i could even finish my sentence i heard my phone ring.
Bob placed his hand over my mouth as he was still thrusting in me and answered the call.