bob x reader

Female reader.

Nobody requested this but i had to post something here-

Short :}

Imma start requests tomorrow

Bob's pov-

I smiled preparing food for my wife who i love more than anyone,even more than human meat.
'(Y/n) (l/n)'

I met her when i killed a few people she didn't seem to scared when she saw me.
She made me feel different from the rest did ,she looked good and not like prey or food.
She was human and perfect in my eyes.
Ever since that night I've followed her eventually i revealed myself and she accepted me for being me.

We had been dating for 2 years now and I've joined some cult ,she worried about my own safety which I loved about her.
She would cover me with her sweet kisses for every wound ,cut or injury i had.

She was my everything!

The perfect woman!

The best one out there.

I was currently making both of us something to eat as the sun shined through the window we had.

She didn't mind eating human meat for me ,she was such a dream .

"(Y/n) hunny food is ready" i said as i heard footsteps coming to the kitchen.

She looked upset...

She sat looking like something was bothering her.
I grabbed her face as i looked her in the eyes which she avoided.

"Hun?" I said as she looked at me now.

"What's the problem?" I said as i saw her beautiful dreamy eyes form tears.

"Oh bob..." She cried making me feel saddened that she called me by my name instead of our pet names.

"What is it ?" I said caressing her cold face.

"Stop imagining me still here bob.." she said making me confused.

"What?" I said as she looked at me directly now.

"Open your eyes bob.." she said making me unsure.

"Are you hungry ?" I said grabbing a piece of the food about to feed it to her before she scream.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!"  She screamed as i blinked to see her disappear.

I saw my hands were covered in blood and tasted some blood in my lips.

I looked in my reflection seeing i was covered in blood with cyan eyes that now turned normal .

I saw it was the old place i used to live in .
I looked behind me to see the lifeless rotting body of my prescious....

What happened?!

I felt my eyes water as i shooked her to wake her up but no luck.

"C'mon bob we don't have long you've been talking to no one for the past month" i heard Atticus say

A month...I've been imagining my precious for a month now...

Atticus headed outside with a smile as i looked at myself feeling like something was missing from me.

I can't go back ....I'm sorry precious...i didn't have control of it ,you were right about the danger of the cult...
Was all i thought as i picked up her body laughing to myself that ended up just being tears.

She's gone..

__-----___----____------____-----____----____---
Uhh yea

Don't rebel or curse me for this or else