][< S I X >][

][ Tuesday: Week 1 ][

"Seokmin! Wake up!" Jisoo said while gently shaking the male awake.

"Huh? W-what happened?" Seokmin asked, still half asleep.

"You fell asleep, Mr. Badass. And you have to get ready for school. Today marks day one of my mentoring and tutoring you!" Jisoo exclaimed, earning a groan of annoyance from Seokmin.

"Why? It's 6:30 in the morning! School doesn't start until 8:30!" Seokmin said.

"1st step of reforming you: make you a punctual person. Early is on time, and on time is late." Jisoo said, cupping Seokmin's cheeks with his hands.

"W-what?" Seokmin stuttered, hoping Jisoo wouldn't notice the red tinting his cheeks.

"Go get ready." Jisoo whispered, it totally not sounding extremely sexy to Seokmin.

"Kay. What am I gonna wear?" Seokmin asked, now sitting up on the couch.

"I already bought some clothes! 8 helped me pick them out!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Oh god." Seokmin said, sighing.

"Go get ready! You can take a shower in my room's bathroom!" Jisoo said before dragging Seokmin off the couch, up the stairs, and into his bathroom.

"Okay get ready!" Jisoo said before leaving Seokmin in the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Holy shit. Why am I kinda turned on by him being like this? Fuck! There is no way I have a crush on him. I 100% want to fuck him, but date him? Not gonna lie, I don't hate the thought...Wait no! He's Hong fucking Jisoo! Someone like me could never be with someone like him. We're too different. And like Jun said, he's only being nice because he has to. After I'm off the clear list, he probably won't talk to me ever again. Not to mention he has a boyfriend. Seokmin thought, sighing before getting in the shower.

][/][

"I'm done! What hellish outfit are you making me wear?" Seokmin complained while walking into Jisoo's room...with only a towel around his waist.

Damn. He's hot. Jisoo thought, eyeing him up and down.

"Like what you see?" Seokmin asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." Jisoo said, not knowing why the room was suddenly feeling hot.

"Here are the clothes, Mr. Badass. You can get dressed in the bathroom. I don't intend on being flashed." Jisoo said while handing Seokmin some clothes.

"Fine." Seokmin said while making his way to Jisoo's restroom.

After quickly getting dressed, Seokmin opened the door and went into Jisoo's room.

"It looks good on you!" Jisoo said with a smile.

"You think? It's different than my usual." Seokmin muttered.