][< S I X T Y </> T H R E E >][

"Chan! Sorry, it took so long. They've remodeled a lot since the last time I've been here. It took me a while to find the swings all the way back here." Jisoo said with a sheepish smile, going to the swing next to Chan and sitting there.

"No worries." Chan said, it then falling silent between the two.

"You wanted to speak to me about something?" Jisoo asked, the silence kind of freaked him out.

"Hyung, please don't hate me." Chan said.

"What did you do? I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Chan." Jisoo said.

"I slept with Soonyoung hyung, and then Jihoon hyung caught us making out the next morning, and then Jihoon hyung dumped Soonyoung hyung, and then Soonyoung hyung blamed me for everything even though he had been the one flirting with me the whole time, and now he hates me and has been ignoring me." Chan said in one breath.

"WHAT THE HELL?! LEE CHAN, YOU DID WHAT?!" Jisoo yelled.

][/][

"I think Seungkwan is gonna break up with me." Hansol said.

He and Wonwoo weren't doing anything now, but we're in Wonwoo's car with the seats reclined back, just chilling and talking about life.

"That's random. Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"We've been really distant recently. Ever since the pool house thing, it just hasn't been the same." Hansol said.

"Have you tried, you know...not ignoring him?" Wonwoo asked.

"He's always busy. Do you think he's cheating on me? Maybe he's trying to soften the blow by having us be more distant. No way!" Hansol said.

"That's stupid. Who the hell would he cheat on you with? And he could be thinking the same about you. So fucking grow a pair and talk to him." Wonwoo said.

"I'll try...but how are you and Mingyu? I don't want to talk about this anymore." Hansol said.

"He broke up with me." Wonwoo said, Hansol gasping and sitting up.

"WHAT?!"

So much for not being ready to talk about it. Wonwoo said.

"What the hell happened?" Hansol asked.

"I had sex with Jun. While we were both in relationships. So someone who's obsessed with Jun and hates me hooked the video up to Jun's TV and played a video of us fucking at Jun's party. Minghao and Mingyu weren't thrilled. So Mingyu broke up with me, and Minghao dumped Jun." Wonwoo explained.

"Oh my god. What the hell?! You aren't gonna fight back?" Hansol asked.

"I'll get my revenge on the bitch who did it." Wonwoo said.

"No shit. I'm talking about Mingyu. Aren't you gonna try to get him back?" Hansol asked.

"It hurts, but I did it to myself. Cheaters are fucking terrible. Not only did I cheat, but I slept with one of his closest friends. I'm an idiot to expect him to take me back. Of course I want another chance because the sex with Jun was a drunken mistake, but realistically, I respect if Mingyu never wants to take me back." Wonwoo said.

"Wonwoo, that's so fucking depressing and sad." Hansol said. "What about Jun? Have you talked to him?" Hansol asked.

"I left his house after Minghao and Mingyu dumped us, and I came straight here." Wonwoo said.

"Well, I'm here for you." Hansol said, putting his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder and smiling.

"Thanks." Wonwoo said, giving back a half-assed smile.