][♡ S E V E N T E E N ♡][🔞

SAY THE NAME!!

Also

Present day~

][/][

"Chan! You fucking idiot. I told you to wake up! It's been 30 fucking minutes!" Jeonghan yelled while entering the classroom.

"Sorry. I'm getting up." Chan said while standing up.

"Ugh, gross. Cover yourself with a book and fix that. This is why you shouldn't sleep during school." Jeonghan said while snickering.

"What?"

"Look down, dumbass."

He was hard.

"Shit!" Chan exclaimed while grabbing the book under his desk and covering up his crotch area.

"Later, idiot." Jeonghan said as he left, not forgetting to mumble out how stupid Chan was for having a wet dream in school.

][/][

"Your cousin is...something." Seokmin said.

The two had decided to go to the library, since no one was in there.

"Yeah. But I love him to death." Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"I love doing this. I mean, us. I never thought I'd say this, but you're really fun to be around. So if its fine with you, I was wondering if we could go on a date?" Seokmin asked.

"Minnie, you know how complicated things are right now. A-and what if someone sees us and tells Seungcheol?" Jisoo asked.

"They won't. I promise." Seokmin said, kissing Jisoo on the cheek.

"Fine." Jisoo said while rolling his eyes.

"Yay! I promise you will not regret this!" Seokmin exclaimed, getting a loud shush from a librarian.

"Sorry." Jisoo said, giving her a sheepish smile.

She smiled back before going back to knitting and reading a book.

"Thanks for saving me there, Preppy." Seokmin said.

"Preppy?" Jisoo asked.

"What? You are...at school. In bed however..."

"Shut up!" Jisoo joked, whisper-yelling so the librarian would get mad at them.

"I love how you are in bed." Seokmin said while standing up.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked.

"Let's go to the back of the library. I'm curious about the book selection." Seokmin lied with a smirk.

Once they got to the back of the library, Seokmin sat down.

"Sit next to me." He said.

However, Jisoo had different plans.

He sat himself on Seokmin's lap before putting his hands around the male's neck.

"You really wanna do this here?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah. You know how to make me loud. I wanna see if you can keep me quiet." Jisoo answered, slowly grinding on Seokmin's crotch.

"Don't tease me, Jisoo." Seokmin warned, lightly groaning.