][< T W E N T Y </> N I N E >][

"So you go to Crystal High school? I've only heard rumors about that place. What's it like?" Jihoon asked, currently sitting on the couch next to Soonyoung.

"I used to think it was great." Soonyoung said.

"Not anymore?"

"I don't know. There's just a lot of drama, and things are so fake. And it's easy to get roped into the drama." Soonyoung said with a sigh.

"How?" Jihoon asked.

"If you hang around certain people, you can get a reputation just based off that person. It happened last year to one of my friends. He dated a girl who was known for being...easy and for partying a lot. He was a good kid and stayed out of trouble, but people started rumors that he was a dealer. This got around and the headmistress made school extremely hard for him and tormented him until he had to move schools." Soonyoung explained.

"Why did he get the blame?" Jihoon asked.

"Because there were a lot of people saying that Crystal high school supported illegal drug use and such. And it was bringing down the reputation. So the headmistress had to get him to move." Soonyoung said, Jihoon scoffing.

"That's fucked up."

"Yeah. But I probably won't be able to see you the week when we get back to school." Soonyoung said.

"Why not?" Jihoon asked.

"All students with scholarships are having a full week of testing. And if you fail more than one, you get kicked out of the school." Soonyoung said.

"You're on scholarship? I didn't know high schools could have scholarships...but what's it for?" Jihoon asked.

"Music. And I'm on partial scholarship." Soonyoung said.

"Damn. You're good then. I'm guessing you choreograph?" Jihoon asked, Soonyoung nodding.

"For the school's dance team. I'm apart of it, but I'm thinking of leaving the team. It's just too much to attend competitions and stuff, choreograph, still make good grades so I can keep my scholarship, and have a decent social life outside of school. I'm a senior, so I at least want to enjoy time with my friends since people are bound to go their separate ways." Soonyoung said.

"Well, I'll be here too. And academic wise, I could help you. And if you ever need something exclusively produced for the team, I can arrange that." Jihoon offered, Soonyoung's eyes lighting up.

"Really?! That would be so cool! Competition season is coming up and having a song produced just for a competition would be amazing. How much, though? I already have a lot of the budget spent, so we won't be able to pay much." Soonyoung said with a sheepish smile.

"I'll have it for you and you just need to come with so you can see what you want. And as for the charge...you have to take me on a date after your competitions." Jihoon said, Soonyoung blushing.

"A date?"

"You heard me." Jihoon said with a slight smile.

"Competitions are a month away." Soonyoung said.

"More time for us to get to know each other. I know we just met, but you're pretty cool." Jihoon said with a chuckle.

"Same to you." Soonyoung said chuckling as well.

][/][

"Stop being a bitch, Jisoo. Just say you were in shock from how she treated you. It's fine. You overcame it, you're fine. You have things to do." Jisoo said to himself before letting himself inside his house.

"Jisoo! It's been a few hours. I'm sorry." Hansol said, coming up to him.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to hurt you, Seungcheol's mom just got in my head. But I'm never gonna put you through that again." Jisoo said, pulling his cousin in for a hug.