][< F O R T Y </> T W O >][

][ Tuesday: Week 4 ][

"I love this office so much!" Jeonghan exclaimed while sitting on the desk, leaning on Seungcheol next to him.

"Whatever. What are you doing for the day?" Jisoo asked.

"Hmm...I'm taking over a class in 15 minutes. The teacher has to leave." Jeonghan said with a tired sigh.

"Lucky. I have to run errands for the Headmistress all day." Seungcheol said.

"I'm just gonna be helping Seokmin with some stuff. I think he's getting better." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Duh. He was never dumb. He just didn't try. Seokmin is only making an effort because it's you. It's gross." Jeonghan said playfully.

"Whatever. Don't you have a class to get to?" Jisoo teased.

"Oh fuck you." Jeonghan said, Jisoo chuckling.

][/][

"You okay? You seem out of it." Minghao asked.

"Y-yeah. Just thinking too much. How's testing?" Jun asked, changing the subject.

"It's hard." Minghao said with a sigh.

"That's what she said." Jun teased.

"Fuck you, Jun."

"I'd rather fuck you, but I think we could negotiate you fucking me."

"I hate you!" Minghao said while laughing.

"Baby, you know you love me." Jun said while inching in closer to Minghao.

Minghao blushed while slowing backing away.

"What's wrong?" Jun whispered, pinning Minghao onto a wall.

"N-nothing." Minghao stuttered, earning a chuckle from Jun.

"Can you...um...you know?" Minghao asked.

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Yeah."

Jun smiled before closing the space between them and kissing Minghao passionately.

"I have t-to get back." Minghao said after a few seconds.

"Just a little more. Please." Jun said while kissing Minghao's neck and holding the male's hips.

"Fine." Minghao said, Jun going back to his boyfriend's lips.

As their lips moved together perfectly and kiss began getting more intimate, Jun broke the kiss, earning a whine from Minghao.

"Why did you do that?" Minghao complained, putting his arms around Jun's neck.

"Because if we kept on, I'd want to do more than kissing." Jun said.

"Do you not want to do it then? I get it." Minghao said.

"Baby, I don't want our first time to be rushed. Or at school. I want it to be special." Jun said with a smile.