][< S I X T Y </> N I N E >][

a/n: 69😏😏😏 hehehe

][ Thursday: Week 6 ][

"Where's Minghao? I need to give him something." Seokmin whispered to Jun, the two of them sitting next to each other in an extremely boring class.

"Bro, what the fuck?" Jun asked.

"Huh?" Seokmin asked.

"Where have you been? He hates me. Why the hell would I know?" Jun asked, putting his head down on his desk.

"Oh shit. I forgot. My bad." Seokmin said, Jun sighing.

"You're fine. How are you?" Jun asked.

"I don't know. Probably getting cheated on." Seokmin said, Jun lifting his head up.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" Jun yelled, the rest of the class turning their heads back to him.

"Jun, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher asked with an annoyed look.

"No ma'am. Sorry." Jun said, the teacher scoffing but going back to lecturing.

"You said what?!" Jun asked in a whisper.

"Jisoo's probably cheating on me with Chan, but let's just keep that between us." Seokmin said.

"What? Why Chan? Shouldn't Chan be chilling out after sleeping with Soonyoung?" Jun asked.

"Bro...I thought so too. But I guess not. He's been all over Jisoo. And Jisoo doesn't give a fuck either. Shit like this is why I would just sleep around. This is stressing me out." Seokmin said.

"Damn. Well, I got your back if you need anything." Jun said.

"Thanks man." Seokmin said with a chuckle.

"Wow. I figured you'd be more depressed about this." Jun said.

"Oh, believe me, I am. I'm just high off my ass right now. And I'm only suspecting things. Until he's officially cheated on me, I won't be crying myself to sleep." Seokmin said.

"Bro, that's hella depressing." Jun said while putting an arm around Seokmin.

"Oh well. Wake me up when this class is over." Seokmin said while sighing and putting his head down on the desk.

"Shit, I was gonna sleep." Jun muttered.

][/][

"You ever just wonder...what the hell is life?" Seungkwan asked, baked out of his mind.

"I'm never letting you get this high ever again." Hansol said, Seungkwan giggling.

"Why did you even suggest we dip?" Wonwoo asked, his eyes not leaving his phone.

"I dunno. School's been boring. I invited you, and Boo invited Mingyu." Hansol said, shrugging.

"Whatever. You got any games? I'm bored as hell." Wonwoo said.

"Hell yeah. On that shelf. Pick one." Hansol said, Wonwoo standing up to pick a game.

"Hansol, where are the snacks in this place? Jisoo has this big ass house with no snacks?!" Mingyu complained.

"Wonwoo, you didn't tell me he was hungry when he was high." Hansol said with a sigh.

"I wasn't aware you were drugging them." Wonwoo said, Hansol flipping him off.

"Whatever. And I need to talk to Jisoo later, so we need to go back to school in about 2 hours." Hansol said.

"Alright. We got time." Wonwoo said while putting the game in the console.