][< N I N E T Y >][

][ Monday: Week 8 ][

"Alright. Today is the day. Everyone good?" Seungcheol asked.

"Cameras are working well." Wonwoo said.

"I have stuff to pick locks with." Hansol said.

"I'm mentally prepared to deal with Yunseo." Jeonghan said.

"Alright. Then let's do this." Seungcheol said.

"By the end of the day, let's have Jisoo back." Seokmin said, the others nodding.

][/][

Hansol gave Jeonghan Yunseo's number, so the male sent Yunseo a message.

I'm so fucking scared. Jeonghan thought, sitting in a random house that Seungcheol's family owned.

When Yunseo got there, what would he even say?

This wasn't a good idea. Fuck, this wasn't a good idea. I'm gonna fuck this up. They aren't gonna get Jisoo because I'm gonna fuck everything up. Jeonghan thought, but trying his best not to full on panic.

He was strong!

So what if Yunseo did that thing to him?

He was Yoon fucking Jeonghan!

He wasn't scared of Hong Yunseo.

ⁿᵒ

ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ

Yunseo answered the text message, and Jeonghan sent his location.

It was too late.

There was no going back now.

Yunseo was on his way.

Don't kill me. Don't kill me. Actually- I'd rather be killed than have that happen to me again. Jeonghan thought.

He also hated that the house wasn't too far away from the shack.

If he fucked up, Yunseo could go back to the shack.

And he'd find Seungcheol, Seokmin, and Hansol. And who knows what he'd do to them?

About 15 or 20 minutes later, Jeonghan heard the door open.

Don't panic. Don't cry. Don't show weakness in front of him. You're strong, and you've been through worse. You deal with shitty people on the daily. You've got this, Yoon Jeonghan. Jeonghan thought, trying to hype himself up as Yunseo came and sat next to him.

"I won't lie, I was surprised you called me over." Yunseo said with a chuckle.

Jeonghan only nodded, unable to speak.

"Awww are you still upset about last time? Listen, I just had to teach you a lesson. I wanted this to be a fun game just for us. Getting the police involved made it not fun. Do you understand me?" Yunseo asked, putting his arm around the male.

"Y-yes." Jeonghan said.

"Anyways, you wanted to beg me for Jisoo right? So, did you crack the code?" Yunseo asked.