][< T H I R T Y </> F O U R >][ 🔞

"Fuck, Jihoon." Soonyoung moaned lowly while getting a fistful of Jihoon's hair and tugging it.

"Can I fuck your mouth?" Soonyoung asked, Jihoon moaning and squeezing his thigh.

Soonyoung smiled before thrusting into Jihoon's mouth at a fast pace, both of them moaning.

After a while, Soonyoung stopped.

Jihoon whined before pulling off Soonyoung's cock.

"Why'd you stop?" Jihoon asked, his voice a bit hoarse.

"If we kept going, I would've came." Soonyoung said before pulling Jihoon in for a rough kiss.

Jihoon smiled while kissing back, rubbing his thumb over Soonyoung's tip.

"Wanna ride you." Jihoon said between their kisses.

"Holy shit. Please do." Soonyoung said, smirking and laying on his back.

Jihoon reached over him while getting a condom and lube out of his drawer.

"Can I finger you?" Soonyoung asked, Jihoon already handing him the lube.

Jihoon began fully undressing himself as Soonyoung put the lube on his fingers.

"Turn around." Soonyoung said, Jihoon doing as told.

Soonyoung circled Jihoon's hole before slowly pushing his index finger inside, earning a light moan from Jihoon.

Once he had let Jihoon get used to it, he added his middle finger and began moving them in and out of Jihoon.

"Fuck!" Jihoon moaned loudly, due to Soonyoung curling his fingers inside of him.

Soonyoung began to move his fingers faster, loving the sounds it earned from Jihoon.

"Right there." Jihoon said, Soonyoung hitting his prostate.

Soonyoung smirked before stopping his motions completely and taking his fingers out of Jihoon.

"Soonyoung." Jihoon whined.

"I think you're stretched out enough." Soonyoung said, smirking and laying back on his back while grabbing the condom by the bed.

Soonyoung rolled on the condom, chuckling as Jihoon flipped him off and turned to face him.

"You're an asshole." Jihoon said.

"You wanna fuck or not?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes before lining Soonyoung's dick up with his hole.

They maintained eye contact as Jihoon sunk down onto Soonyoung, earning moans from the pair.

"A-ah shit!" Jihoon moaned, moving his hips back and forth.

"You alright?" Soonyoung asked, putting his hands above his head.

"Yeah. It's just been a while." Jihoon said, now moving himself up and down.

"I couldn't tell. You give a killer blow job." Soonyoung said with a chuckle.

"Whatever." Jihoon said, rolling his eyes.

Soonyoung closed his eyes as Jihoon began increasing the pace in which he was riding Soonyoung.

He had to admit, Jihoon was a pretty good fuck...

"Soonyoung!" Jihoon moaned loudly, angling himself so that Soonyoung's dick hit his prostate.

The male didn't say anything, but put his hands on Jihoon's hips and began guiding him up and down even faster.

Jihoon threw his head back, Soonyoung not only controlling Jihoon's pace but thrusting up as well.