][< F I F T Y </> S E V E N >][

][ Saturday: Week 5 ][

"I'm reading into things too much. I shouldn't bring it up. I'd just ruin a perfectly fine relationship. But what if...what if I'm right? What if something happened last night?" Seungkwan questioned, pacing in front of Jihoon's door.

"Oh? Seungkwan! What's up?" Jihoon asked while opening the door to his apartment. "I was just about to buy something from the store. You wanna come with?" Jihoon asked, smiling brightly.

"Can we talk? It's just speculation. If you don't want to look into it, I'm fine. I just don't want to keep things from you.." Seungkwan said.

"Umm...okay? You want to come in?" Jihoon asked.

"If you don't mind." Seungkwan said, Jihoon letting him in the house.

"Okay. Seungkwan, what happened?" Jihoon asked as they sat down on his couch.

~][ Flashback: Previous Night (friday night) ][~

"I'm finally here! I wish Jihoon could've came with me, though. Or just anyone for that matter. Thanks for the ride, Seokmin." Seungkwan said.

"No prob. You have a ride back?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah. I can get an Uber or something." Seungkwan said with a smile.

"Alright. You going to Jun's party tomorrow?." Seokmin said.

"No idea. I might just bother Jihoon. We've gotten close." Seungkwan said.

"Honestly, you and Jihoon as a couple is more believable than Soonyoung and Jihoon. I mean, you visit Jihoon more than his actual boyfriend." Seokmin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah. But what can you do? It's their relationship. It's none of our places to interfere." Seungkwan said with a slight chuckle.

"I know. I feel bad for Jihoon, though." Seokmin said.

"Same here." Seungkwan said.

He sighed before taking off his seat belt.

"Whatever. I'll leave now. You wouldn't want to keep Jisoo waiting." Seungkwan said.

"He'll be okay. He's with Jeonghan and Seungcheol right now. You sure you don't need a ride back? Don't be afraid to just call me." Seokmin said.

"Seokmin, I'll be fine. I feel bad enough asking you for a ride here." Seungkwan said.

"It's not a problem. We're friends, of course I'll help you out." Seokmin said.

"Alright. Thanks." Seungkwan said.

"Anytime. See you when I see you." Seokmin said with a smile.

"Yup. I'll see you." Seungkwan said, returning the smile and then getting out of the car.

He waited as Seokmin drove off, then made his way into the club.

"ID?" The person at the front asked.

"You've been seeing me for years!" Seungkwan complained.