][< T H I R T Y >][

][ Wednesday: Week 2 ][

"I'll go first!" Jisoo said while putting his hand in the bowl to draw a name.

They all had went to Jisoo's house to figure out how the secret santa system would work.

Jisoo got out the paper, glanced at it and moved for the next person to draw. Jisoo had gotten Seungkwan.

Next was Seokmin. He scrambled them around a bit, but pulled out a folded paper with Mingyu's name inside it.

Minghao was next in line. He quickly grabbed a paper and found he was Chan's secret santa. That's gonna be difficult... Minghao thought.

Jun was next and pulled out Wonwoo's name. Wow. Wonwoo's gonna be kinda hard to shop for. He has everything. Jun thought, sighing slightly.

It was now Hansol's turn, and he was hoping for Seungkwan or Jisoo. He got the paper, and found it was his cousin. Hell yeah! Hansol thought while moving so that Seungkwan could draw.

Seungkwan smiled when he got his boyfriend's name.

Next was Soonyoung. He moved the papers around some, and finally got out a name. It was Jun's.

Mingyu was the next in line and got Seokmin as the person who's secret santa he was going to be.

Wonwoo was after him, and got Minghao. Wow. He really got a 'rich trio' member as his secret santa. Wonwoo thought before chuckling.

Chan was last so grabbed the last name in the bowl, which was Soonyoung. Damn I have good luck, that's easy. Chan thought with a sigh of relief.

"Yay! You have until Saturday! And I'll plan everything, just show up at around 9pm." Jisoo said the others nodding.

"I'm so happy! Boo come with me! We're going to the mall and I know exactly what I'm getting! You can shop for your person too!" Hansol said as he grabbed Seungkwan's hand.

"Jisoo can I take one of your cars?" Hansol asked.

"I'm surprised you asked. But yeah. Don't crash and don't get a ticket." Jisoo said before Hansol and Seungkwan ran out of the house.

"Everyone wanna go out so we can get it over with?" Jisoo suggested, the others agreeing.

][/][

"I was out doing stuff! What the hell do you want?" Jisoo asked while opening the front door.

Some of the others were still at the mall, and some came to chill at his house. There was currently Seokmin, Hansol, Seungkwan, Jun, and Minghao at his house.

"I need to talk to you. It's serious." Seungcheol said, Jisoo rolling his eyes in letting him in.

"My room. And hurry up." Jisoo said as the two walked to the room.

"Pause the TV really quick, I want to hear this." Hansol said as Jisoo slammed the door behind him.

The others remained silent in an effort to hear what was happening.

"Is Chan here?" Seungcheol asked.

"No. Why?" Jisoo asked.

"He walked in on me and Jeonghan making out yesterday." Seungcheol said.