][< T W E N T Y </> F I V E >][ 🔞

"That was fun as hell! Jisoo, where have you been all my life?" Wonwoo said, laughing.

"Wanna go to a club? They have strong drinks." Jun suggested.

"I'm there! Seokmin, you're coming with me." Jisoo said, Seokmin nodding.

"We need a dedicated driver, don't we?" Mingyu asked.

"I'll call in one of my limo drivers. Two, if we need it. We can sleep at my house, or you can get dropped off at your own. I don't really care. We'll pick our cars up tomorrow." Jisoo said, the others excitedly going to their cars.

And a couple seconds later, Jun sent the name of the club in the group chat.

"You ever been here?" Seokmin asked.

"I've sneaked in a couple times." Jisoo said, Seokmin chuckling and starting the car.

"Is this place expensive?" Minghao asked.

"Don't worry. Me, Wonwoo, and Jisoo will most likely be doing most of the spending. Just don't worry and have fun there." Jun said, driving to the place.

"We're gonna ditch the others and hook up, right?" Mingyu asked.

"Duh. But let's stay with them for like 20 minutes. They should text us in the group chat when they're about to leave." Wonwoo said, Mingyu nodding.

][/][

"So what I'm hearing is that the extremely rich trio are paying for everything?" Seokmin asked as everyone got out of their cars and were parked at the club.

"Yep. I got you, Hansol, Seungkwan, and Chan." Jisoo said.

"I have Minghao and Soonyoung." Jun said.

"And I have Mingyu..." Wonwoo said.

"Jisoo, I can take Chan. We'd both have three." Jun offered.

"I'll be fine. Hansol, I transferred 1k to your account a few days ago. That should cover Seungkwan as well. Seokmin, you'll be with me and you can use my card if you need to. And Chan, I'll start you off with $300. Come find me if you need more." Jisoo said while getting his wallet and giving Chan $300 in cash.

"Minghao, I got you. Soons, you can start with $500. If you need more, I got you." Jun said while giving Soonyoung $500 in cash.

"You really don't need to-"

"This place is hella expensive. And besides, have fun. Maybe get laid." Jun whispered playfully, Soonyoung slightly hitting him on the arm.

"Shut up." Soonyoung said as they all started walking into the club.

"Hansol, you got anything on you?" Jisoo asked.

"No. I'm a dealer without anything to deal. Of course I have shit on me, Jisoo!" Hansol said, hitting his cousin on the back of the head.

"I'm gonna get a fucking concussion one of these days because of you and your bullshit." Jisoo said, Hansol rolling his eyes.

"There's a line." Minghao said, pointing to a line that wrapped around the building.

"Someone has to convince the bouncer." Jun said, looking over to Jisoo.

"No fucking way. How about we bribe them?" Jisoo suggested.

"Go work your magic, pretty boy." Wonwoo said, Jisoo rolling his eyes and going over to the bouncer.

Luckily, his outfit was a bit on the slutty side. (he changed after they left the restaurant.)

He had small and tight black jean shorts that almost showed his ass, a cropped white shirt with random words on it, paired with white airforces and a black chain necklace.