][< S E V E N T Y </> N I N E >][ ⚠️

][ TW⚠️: mentions of rape (?) ][

"Y-yunseo? What are you doing here? I mean, where's Jisoo?!" Jeonghan yelled.

"Wow. You won't even greet me? Not a 'hi yunseo' or 'how was the mental hospital' or anything?" Yunseo asked, chuckling lowly.

"Where the fuck is Jisoo?" Jeonghan asked.

"Why don't you stay for a bit? We could talk it out." Yunseo said, Jeonghan scoffing.

"Why the hell would I do that? I'm leaving." Jeonghan said, but was stopped when Yunseo pulled out a gun.

"You're pretty, but not that much. Let's not forget who has the power here. Huh, Jeonghan?" Yunseo taunted.

"Why are you doing this?" Jeonghan asked, his breath hitching as Yunseo's finger made its way to the trigger.

"It pays well. And I never liked Jisoo anyway. Why work to death when I can do this? I'm sure he'll be fine. He'll only be good for a few years, anyway. I say...26? Then I'll give him back. 7 years isn't that much." Yunseo said with a chuckle.

"If it doesn't kill him before that." Jeonghan mumbled.

"Chill out. I make all the clients use condoms. Jisoo will be fine. As a matter of fact, he has 7 clients today. If any of them violate my very strict rules, I'll kill them. It's as simple as that. So don't worry." Yunseo said, putting a hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"You piece of shit. Where the hell are you keeping Jisoo?" Jeonghan said, Yunseo sighing.

"Would you do anything to know?" Yunseo asked with a teasing smirk.

"Y-yes. Yes, I would." Jeonghan said, pretending to not be terrified as Yunseo still had a gun.

"Deal." Yunseo said, pulling the trigger.

30 minutes later, Jeonghan woke up.

Except it wasn't a dream.

He was tied to a bed, with Yunseo standing beside him.

"Oh, you're finally awake!" Yunseo exclaimed.

What the fuck? He shot me... I should- I should be dead! What is happening? Is he gonna kill me? Fuck, I shouldn't have come here. I should've just went home...or at least told Cheol where I was. Jeonghan thought, internally panicking.

"Relax, Jeonghan. I'd never do that to you." Yunseo assured, climbing onto the bed and hovering over Jeonghan.

"W-what are you doing?" Jeonghan asked, glancing at his hands, which were tied above his head.

"You said you'd do anything to know where I'm keeping Jisoo, right?" Yunseo asked.

Jeonghan remained silent, unable to form words.

"Right?" Yunseo asked, putting his hand around Jeonghan's neck and lightly applying pressure.

"Y-yeah." Jeonghan said.

"Aww, you don't sound too sure. This is the last chance you have at finding him, don't you realize?" Yunseo asked.

When Jeonghan didn't answer, Yunseo applied more pressure to his neck.

"Yes or no?" Yunseo asked, slowly starting to get angry.

"Yes." Jeonghan said, trying not to panic.

"What's wrong? You were so bad ass earlier? Let me guess, you finally figured it out. You can't beat me! I'm unstoppable, Jeonghan! Even you can't outsmart me. And because you're smart, you know that. So what's it gonna be?" Yunseo asked, unbuttoning his shirt and chuckling as Jeonghan's breath hitched.