][< T H I R T Y </> S E V E N >][

][ Friday: Week 3 ][

"Cheol, but I want to go." Jisoo whined.

"What are you gonna tell people?! You're head prefect. The only time you attend parties is when it's in honor of you or something. Or if me and Jeonghan dragged you there." Seungcheol said.

"Then that's it! We bring Jeonghan!" Jisoo said.

"Hell no!" Seungcheol protested.

"Well, I'm going to this party." Jisoo said.

"Okay, but please don't get too drunk. You're still head prefect. They'll respect you less if they see you not living up to your 'perfect' act." Seungcheol said.

"Whatever. You going?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably not. I'm not really in the mood." Seungcheol said, them hearing a knock on the door.

"Can you please go? It'll be easier." Jisoo said as they walked to the front door.

"No way. And what would be easier?" Seungcheol asked, Jisoo opening the door to see Seokmin.

"Hi babe! And then we could tell them about us- er the lack of. Make up some bullshit lie." Jisoo said, speaking to Seokmin and letting him in before speaking to Seungcheol.

"You don't think that would make too much of a big deal?" Seungcheol asked.

"Then when do we do it? I'm not gonna pretend we're still a thing." Jisoo said.

"We'll do it when we go back to school. The first day back. There's a Q&A that they usually force us to participate in. We tell them then." Seungcheol said.

"Ugh! Fine. What if they ask me at the party?" Jisoo asked.

"They shouldn't. That means, be mindful of what you're doing and who's around." Seungcheol said.

"Okay, dad." Jisoo mocked.

"I'm leaving. I'll see you Sunday to practice the speech." Seungcheol said.

"Bye. And don't get drunk this time!" Jisoo said as Seungcheol waved and left the house.

"Sorry for kind of ignoring you. Just sorting something out." Jisoo said while sighing and going over to Seokmin.

"Don't worry about it. You okay?" Seokmin asked, putting an arm around Jisoo.

No. I'm terrified about what people at school will think. I was fine at first, but now I'm starting to overthink. Jisoo thought.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jisoo said while laying his head on Seokmin's shoulder.

"You sure?" Seokmin asked.

"Babe. Do you ever miss someone, but you know you shouldn't? They treat you like shit 80% of the time, but that 20% is enough to make up for it. They hurt you and people you care about but you still love and miss them, you know?" Jisoo asked.

"It's never happened to me. Usually, if I don't like someone I don't like them." Seokmin said, Jisoo sighing.

"Sorry. Dumb question." Jisoo said.