][< T H I R T Y </> N I N E >][

"I h-have somewhere to be." Jeonghan said after pulling away from the kiss after a while.

"Okay!" Seungcheol said happily, Jeonghan standing there awkwardly.

"T-this never happened. I'm done with us." Jeonghan muttered before walking away.

"I love you, Yoon Jeonghan! You won't get rid of me!" Seungcheol shouted with a smile.

Jeonghan turned back and playfully rolled his eyes, unable to hide his smile.

][ Saturday: Week 3 ][

"I got too fucked up last night." Jisoo said, groaning due to his head pounding.

He was asleep on Seokmin's lap on Jun's balcony.

"Oh? Finally you're up. And yeah, I overdid it with Soonyoung and Seungkwan." Seokmin said, hugging Jisoo's waist and whining.

"GET UP LOVEBIRDS!" Hansol yelled while entering the balcony and going over to them.

"I'll kill you." Jisoo threatened.

"Whatever. Come on. We ordered food." Hansol said, Jisoo and Seokmin nodding while getting up.

"Channie I thought you were upset!" Seungkwan whined.

"Sorry, guess I was just hella drunk." Chan said, laying on Seungkwan's shoulder.

"I thought you left?" Soonyoung asked while going over to them, a tired Jihoon at his side.

"I was about to. But then I fell asleep outside." Chan said with a sheepish smile.

"Yah. That's dangerous." Jisoo said, yawning and entering the room with Seokmin clinging onto him as they walked.

"Baby you're walking too fast." Seokmin mumbled.

"Then get off me." Jisoo said, Seokmin whining at that.

"You're so whiny when hungover." Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"I should've went back to sleep." Seokmin pouted, Jisoo smiling as they sat on the couch.

Jun, Minghao, Mingyu, and Wonwoo then came walking downstairs.

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they had an orgy together." Seokmin said.

"I heard that, asshole!" Mingyu yelled.

"Shut up. It's hangovers galore over here." Seungkwan said.

"Babe, wanna smoke outside? I'm bored." Hansol said.

"What? Weed?" Seungkwan asked, Hansol nodding.

"Sure, why not. Soonyoung or Chan, wanna join?" Seungkwan asked.

"I'd rather not third wheel." Chan said.

"Come on! You won't even remember that Hansol and I are dating!" Seungkwan said while dragging Chan outside to smoke.

"Wait I wanna come too!" Jisoo whined.

"Too bad." Hansol said, Jisoo flipping him off.