][< F O U R T Y </> F I V E >][ 🔞

"Jun, chill out." Wonwoo said, them smoking a cigarette on Jun's balcony.

"Chill out? My relationship is in jeopardy." Jun whined, smoking a cigarette himself.

"Have you slept with him yet?" Wonwoo asked

"No. Why?" Jun asked.

"Maybe you should. This could really fuck up your relationship for a while. Hopefully he's understanding, but what if he's not? Maybe you should hit it before she gets here." Wonwoo suggested.

"Anyone else, I would've fucked in a heartbeat. But something about him...I don't want to rush it. I want it to be perfect." Jun said.

"Well then, start saying your goodbyes. You either sleep with him this week, or you could possibly never have sex with him. I get you want your first with him to be all sweet and vanilla, but some kind of sex is better than none at all." Wonwoo said.

"He's gonna hate me." Jun said, laying on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Let's hope not." Wonwoo said, taking another puff of his cigarette.

][/][

"You still haven't slept with Jun? I get you're taking it slow, but damn. I slept with Wonwoo after like 2 days of being together." Mingyu said with a chuckle.

"I don't know. I'm scared. What if he leaves after I have sex with him? What if he has super high expectations and I don't live up to them? I haven't slept with anyone in a while. So what if-" Minghao panicked.

"Stop worrying. If it's bothering so much that you think you won't be able to enjoy the sex, talk to him about it. Communication is key. And Jun is so obviously in love with you." Mingyu said.

"You think so?" Minghao asked, a blush visible on his cheeks.

"Duh. The way he looks at you shows it. And he's way nicer to you than he is to the rest of us." Mingyu said, putting a hand on Minghao's shoulder.

"With Wonwoo...do you ever feel...unworthy?" Minghao asked.

"You're talking about money, aren't you?" Mingyu asked, Minghao nodding.

"Sometimes. There are times I wonder why he doesn't just date some guy that's incredibly loaded instead of me. I'll admit, I can really give you advice on that. I actively struggle with that. Wonwoo and I have been together for more than a year, yet I haven't met any of his family." Mingyu said with a dry chuckle.

][/][

"You will be mine, Wen Junhui. If you like it or not." A woman said, smirking and scrolling through a certain album of photos and videos in her phone.

][ Friday: Week 4 ][

"Jisoo I'm skipping." Jeonghan said, sitting at the table and drinking a coke.

"It's 7 in the morning. Why are you drinking soda?" Jisoo asked, going through his fridge and getting out some orange juice for himself.

"You don't have any alcohol in the fridge. So this is the next best thing." Jeonghan said, laying his head down on the table.

"Is your arm okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah. It left a mark, but it'll fade." Jeonghan said with a smile.

"I'm tired. Was texting Seokmin all night." Jisoo said with a yawn.

"Can we go to a bar or something together? Just the two of us tonight? I need to drink but not alone." Jeonghan said, slight desperation in his voice.