][< T W E N T Y </> S I X >][

A/n:

Just really quick since we just introduced a new character

Lee Jihoon

- Typically keeps to himself, but there are exceptions

- A bartender at a hot club

- Goes to Diamond College for the Arts

- Single

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:

~~~~~~~

"Soons! Tell me everything!" Jun exclaimed as they entered Jisoo's house.

"Tomorrow. I'm tired." Soonyoung said while yawning.

"No you're not. Come on, I need to know!" Jun said, shaking the male's arm.

"Fine. He gave me his number." Soonyoung said, Jun gasping.

"TEXT HIM!" Jun exclaimed.

"What do I say?" Soonyoung asked while getting out his phone and putting in Jihoon's number.

"Hold on. Wait until we can be alone." Jun said, Soonyoung nodding.

"You guys can go in whatever room that's unlocked. We have some on the 1st floor, but there are...five? Rooms on the second floor that are open." Jisoo said while yawning and grabbing Seokmin's arm.

"Good night." Seokmin said as the two walked up the stairs and went to Jisoo's room.

"Boo! Do you mind if I smoke in my room?" Hansol asked.

"Do you what you want. I'm watching a movie." Seungkwan said, Hansol putting his arm around him.

"Thanks, babe." Hansol said, the two going up the stairs.

"Jun, what room are you sleeping in? I'll go with you." Minghao said.

"You pick one." Jun said, happy that Minghao was willing to room with him.

"Come with me." Minghao said, dragging Jun up the stairs.

"This one?" Minghao asked while going to an empty room.

"Sure. I'll come in here in a little bit. Do you want me to sleep on the floor again? I can ask Jisoo for some blankets." Jun said.

"No, you can sleep on the bed with me. Just don't take too long." Minghao said while blushing.

"Okay. Good night." Jun said, smiling and patting Minghao's head.

"Good night." Minghao said while going into the room and closing the door.