][< E I G H T >][ 🔞

"Oh my god, please don't stop." Jisoo moaned quietly, Seokmin circling Jisoo's nipple with his tongue.

He's so fucking hot. Who knew? Seokmin thought, internally chuckling.

"Shi- Seokmin!" Jisoo moaned, Seokmin gently nibbling on the bud.

"Fuck you're hot." Seokmin said, going to kiss Jisoo's lips.

One thing he noticed was that Jisoo was a really good kisser- but only when it came to being slow.

If the pace quickened, Seokmin would end up having to do all the work.

"H-hurts." Jisoo moaned, grinding against Seokmin.

"What do you want me to do?" Seokmin asked, not knowing what Jisoo wanted.

"F-fuck me. Please." Jisoo begged, Seokmin immediately grabbing his ass and kneading it.

"Where?"

"My bed. Don't stop." Jisoo said, moaning from the foreign feelings.

He's so sensitive and I'm barely doing anything. I guess he and Seungcheol are on strictly vanilla terms. Seokmin thought, playing with Jisoo's ass more and more as the two made their way up the stairs.

As soon as Jisoo opened his bedroom door, Seokmin took control and pushed Jisoo onto the bed.

He decided not to go to crazy on Jisoo, and to treat him like a virgin.

"You got the stuff?" Seokmin asked.

"Bottom drawer. Just hurry up." Jisoo said, Seokmin doing as told and getting a condom and a small bottle of lube.

"It's practically full." Seokmin muttered while chuckling.

"Kiss me again." Jisoo whined, Seokmin doing as the male requested and connecting his lips with Jisoo's.

Seokmin wasn't too good at the whole slow and steady thing, so he decided to just take the lead while kissing Jisoo messily.

While kissing Jisoo, Seokmin climbed on top of the male and began grinding their clothed bulges together.

"Ah~ Shit." Jisoo moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure you want this?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah. Please." Jisoo said, mostly focused on the pleasure he was receiving from Seokmin grinding on him.

Seokmin stopped, earning a whine from Jisoo, and began to strip his clothes and take Jisoo's off as well.

"You know, you have a slutty body." Seokmin joked, surprised when the statement earned a moan from Jisoo.

Don't tell me he has a degradation kink. The head prefect? Seokmin thought, deciding to try something out.

"Don't tell me you like that, you fucking slut." Seokmin snickered, Jisoo looking away in embarrassment.

Why do I love hearing that come from him? What's wrong with me? Jisoo thought.

"Let me know if anything is too much. I'll stop." Seokmin said before sliding his hand around Jisoo's throat.

"Tell me if you need me to stop." Seokmin said, coating his finger with lube and sliding it into Jisoo's entrance.

"Ah- fucking Min!" Jisoo moaned, slightly throwing his head back.

Seokmin tightened his grip around the male's neck before moving the finger in and out of Jisoo.

"F-feels so good~" Jisoo moaned, a smile present on his face.