][< T W E N T Y </> T H R E E >][

What the fuck do you want, waste of space?

Can I stay over at-

I do not give a fuck where you go. My parents are gonna be gone for a while, so do whatever the fuck you want. Leave me the hell alone.

Okay. You don't have to be so mean.

I'm hanging up, unwanted child. Go have a wet dream about Jisoo or something. Everyone knows you have a thing for him.

I don't.

Oh please, cut the bullshit. The entire school knows. I thought you were after Soonyoung, but turns out you're like everyone else who wants him. Who knows, you might have a chance. He is the easiest person at Crystal.

What the hell, Jeonghan?

What?

He's dating Seungcheol hyung. What makes him easy?

You didn't know? He's-

I'll call you back. Someone is looking for me.

Ugh, never mind. Chan you really are worthless. I can't even stir up drama with you. Go to hell, asshole.

"Channie! We're gonna go out for dinner! You want to go? Seokmin, his friends, Hansol, and Boo will be there." Jisoo said while entering the guest room Chan was staying in.

"You're allowing me to stay at your house. It'd be weird if I didn't go." Chan said with a chuckle.

"Oh please. You're practically family. But I'll tell the others. Who do you want to ride with? Me, Seokmin, Hansol, and Boo? Or Jun, Minghao, and Soonyoung? Or Wonwoo and Mingyu?" Jisoo asked.

"Jun, Minghao, and Soonyoung hyung." Chan answered, Jisoo nodding and running downstairs.

"When did your house become a meeting place?" Jun asked.

"Shut up, Jun." Seokmin said while rolling his eyes.

"Chan's riding with you." Jisoo said to Jun.

"Aight." Jun said.

"Who the fucks idea was it to go out? Shua, can I stay here?" Hansol asked.

"No you can't, asshole. And it was my idea, fuck face." Jisoo said, flipping his cousin off.

"Not my fault you have wack ideas!"

"Oh suck a dick, Vernon!"

"Real shit coming from a person who's never sucked a dick."

"Oh whatever! Says the person that has shoved a candy bar up his ass!"

"YOU ASSHOLE! YOU PROMISED TO NEVER BRING THAT UP! THE LOYALTY IS NOT THERE!"

"THERE WAS NEVER ANY TO BEGIN WITH! I HAD TO PAY YOU $100 JUST SO YOU WOULDN'T TELL MY PARENTS I SMOKED!"

"That's because cigarettes aren't good for your health." Hansol said.