][< E I G H T E E N >][

"If it isn't my favorite whore." Seungcheol said.

"You're dating Jisoo. Yet you say I'm the whore." Jeonghan said with a chuckle.

"Jisoo is a whore, you just happen to be my favorite." Seungcheol teased.

"What are we gonna do?" Jeonghan asked.

"About what?" Seungcheol asked, Jeonghan rolling his eyes.

"He's sleeping with Seokmin. There's no way you're gonna let him get away with it." Jeonghan said with a smirk.

"I've been giving him shit for it, but I really couldn't care less. I'm with you, anyways." Seungcheol said with a smile.

"So what? He's supposed to be perfect, you aren't. You're cheating on him, but it can be justified with the fact that he's been with Seokmin 24/7." Jeonghan said.

"What are you trying to do?" Seungcheol asked, Jeonghan smirking.

"Oh you'll see. I'm gonna have fun with this." Jeonghan said before kissing Seungcheol.

][/][

"My ass hurts. And I'm still tired." Jisoo whined.

"Well lucky for you, it'll be about a two hour long drive." Seokmin said as the two walked out of the school.

No one was around since it was currently 7th period.

"Do you want to call my limo driver?" Jisoo asked.

"It's fine. It'll be better if I drive." Seokmin said, him and Jisoo walking to his car.

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asked, getting in on the passenger seat.

"It's a surprise." Seokmin said, getting in and starting the car.

"Will it be okay if I go to sleep?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Seokmin said, putting his hand on Jisoo's thigh.

"Wake me up when we're there." Jisoo said while yawning.

"I will, baby." Seokmin said, Jisoo lazily smiling at him.

][/][

"Jisoo~ we're here." Seokmin said, slightly shaking the male awake.

"Already? No way it's been 2 hours." Jisoo muttered.

"It has been. But you're gonna love it here." Seokmin said with a smile.

"If you say so." Jisoo said while yawning.

"Come on! I'm excited to see your reaction!" Seokmin exclaimed as the two got out the car.

"I just woke up! Cut me some slack!" Jisoo whined as Seokmin dragged him into a place.

"Surprise!" Seokmin exclaimed.

"A dog cafe! Oh my god! How did you know?!" Jisoo asked excitedly.

"I did my research. Turns out, Hong Jisoo loves dogs." Seokmin said, smiling at the male.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The male at the front desk asked.

"Reservation for Lee." Seokmin said.

"We take reservations?" The male questioned, looking to the person next to him.

"Oh my god, Chenle. We've always taken reservations." The other male said while rolling his eyes.

"I've been working here for 3 days! How was I supposed to know, Renjun?" Chenle whined.

"Whatever. You pre-ordered, correct?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah." Seokmin answered, Renjun nodding.

"I'll take you to your table. And he will bring your food and drinks shortly." Renjun said while gesturing for the two to follow him.