][< T H I R T Y </> T W O >][ ⚠️

][ Sunday: Week 2 ][

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"SHUT UP!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"AHHHHHHH YOU PEOPLE DRIVE ME INSANE!"

"SHUT UP JUN!"

"WONWOO I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!"

"WONWOO AND JUN STOP FIGHTING BEFORE I THROW SOMETHING AT YOU IDIOTS!"

"SEOKMIN GO WITH JISOO! STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!"

"OH YOU PIECE OF-"

"I will kick every single last one of your asses if you don't shut the fuck up. I'm hungover and you people are yelling at 5 in the morning." Jisoo said while coming out of his room.

"Fine." They all said before scoffing.

][/][

"Hyung! I love you."

"Wha-what?"

"I said...I love you. I have for a while."

"But I thought-"

"No. I love you and only you. It's always been you."

"Channie, I love you too."

"Soons wake up!" Jun said.

It was a dream. Of course it was. Chan would never love me back. Soonyoung thought.

"Wake up! Come on! We're going to an arcade!" Jun exclaimed, groaning in annoyance from Soonyoung refusing to get out of bed.

"Come on it's 1:30 pm. Get up!" Jun said.

"No. Let me sleep." Soonyoung said, Jun sighing and leaving the room.

"Hyung!" Chan sing-songed while skipping into the room.

"What?" Soonyoung asked coldly.

"Ouch. What's wrong?" Chan asked.

"Nothing." Soonyoung said, Chan whining and laying on the bed and facing Soonyoung.

"Hyung I've known you for a while. Don't lie to me. I know something's up." Chan said, Soonyoung sighing.

"Fine. Just a weird dream. That's all." Soonyoung said.

"I call bullshit. You look flustered." Chan suddenly gasped. "Did you have a wet dream?!" Chan exclaimed.

"N-no! Of course not!" Soonyoung denied, Chan laughing.

"I'm just kidding around with you, hyung. But if something's up, you can talk to me." Chan said, smiling at the older.

"Thanks." Soonyoung said as Chan nodded and wrapped his arms around the older.

"H-huh?"

"Let's stay like this for a while. I've been up for a while. And you'll get to relax a couple extra minutes." Chan said, Soonyoung relaxing.

"Sure." Soonyoung said while smiling and putting an arm on the younger's waist.

He knew he had to get over Chan, and he even had a chance with Jihoon...but everything felt right in that moment.