][< E I G H T Y </> F O U R >][ 🔞

After getting that call from Minghao, Jun ran out his house and began driving like a madman.

That was the first time Minghao had spoken to him since...forever!

Once arriving, Jun sat outside the house for bit.

He debated on going in there.

Was Minghao like...sober? No way he'd call Jun of all people for something like this.

Jun decided to go inside, and if Minghao wasn't sober, he wouldn't do anything.

After ringing the doorbell, Jun was greeted by Minghao, who desperately let him in.

"You sure about this?" Jun asked.

"Yes. Please." Minghao said, Jun pulling him in for a kiss.

The kiss was...very full of emotion- even on Minghao's end.

There was desperation, but also something tender about the kiss.

But Jun tried not to look into.

Minghao only invited him here for one thing, anyways.

The two, without breaking the kiss, began walking to Minghao's room.

Once there, Jun sat Minghao on the edge of the bed.

"Strip." Jun simply said, Minghao eagerly doing as told.

Once fully naked, Jun, without breaking eye contanct, sunk to his knees.

Minghao's breath slightly hitched, already knowing what Jun was planning.

Grabbing Minghao's dick, Jun smirked and jerked it a couple times.

"Mmh." Minghao hummed.

Jun began with giving it kitty licks all over, loving watching Minghao squirm each time his tongue would make contact with his dick.

"Jun please. Put me in your mouth. Please." Minghao begged.

Jun remained silent, but smirked and put just the tip in his mouth. Jun slowly, but surely, began putting more of Minghao into his mouth, his eyes never leaving Minghao's.

"Jun- shit." Minghao moaned once his dick was fully inside Jun's mouth.

And holy shit was Jun hot with dick in his mouth. Especially the way his eyes stared back at Minghao.

Jun eventually broke eye contact, pulling off Minghao's dick and going back- this time swirling his tongue around the length.

"Fuck! Jun! Hm- shit!" Minghao moaned, grabbing onto the sheets.

He didn't know that Jun had such a fucking talent for sucking dick.

Minghao could feel Jun's slight smirk as he continued bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue around and sucking on the length as well.

When Minghao thought it couldn't get any better, Jun stuck a finger in his ass.

"Jun! Oh fuck!" Minghao moaned, Jun's finger begining to move at the pace he was bobbing his head.

Clearly impatient, Jun stuck two more fingers inside and began going faster.

Fuck I missed him. Minghao thought,but dissmissing it as there were more important things happening.

"Oh my god, Jun! Shit I'm close! Don't wanna cum yet." Minghao whined, Jun pulling off his dick with a pop.

"Get on all fours." Jun said, undressing as Minghao did as told.

"Lube is in the bottom drawer behind you." Minghao said, Jun quickly grabbing it.

"There's no condoms."