][< T W E N T Y </> S E V E N >][ ⚠️

A/n: Okay so this chapter has some things that could possibly trigger anyone with an eating disorder or who struggles with a negative body image.

I will put a ⚠️ before the section, so feel free to skip, or read in moderation.

When the section is over you will see ⚠️⚠️

Thank you, and please don't read if you're triggered by it.

][ Monday: Week 2 ][

"My head hurts!"

"Stop fucking yelling!"

"Shut up Jun!"

"Wonwoo, suck my dick."

"No fucking thanks."

"Can you both calm down for once?" Seokmin complained as him and Jisoo walked down the stairs.

"I got woken up early for this bullshit?" Jisoo complained.

"Preach. Isn't is like 5 in the morning?" Hansol replied.

"What time is it?" Jisoo asked Seokmin.

"Like I fucking know." Seokmin replied, going to the couch and laying on it.

"It's 9 am! And this is why I didn't drink heavily." Mingyu exclaimed while walking into the living room.

"Babe, I love you, but tone it down. I don't have the energy for this today." Wonwoo said with a groan.

"I made hang over soup! Because surprise surprise, I don't have a hang over! Come on people! Are we missing anyone?" Mingyu asked.

"Chan and Soonyoung." Seungkwan answered with a yawn.

"Jisoo, get Chan. Jun, find Soonyoung." Mingyu said.

"Fuck, no. Get someone else to do it." Jisoo said.

"Idiot, that was English." Hansol said.

"Okay? You understood. Translate, Vernon. Be glad I'm speaking at all." Jisoo said, lazing going back upstairs.

"He said to get someone else to do it. And since when the fuck do you call me Vernon?" He questioned.

"My head is fucking pounding. I'll call you whatever I want." Jisoo said before going in his room and slamming the door behind him.

"I spent forever getting him out of bed. I'm not doing that again." Seokmin said with a sigh.

"I volunteer to get him!" Hansol exclaimed.

"Babe, he's tired like the rest of us." Seungkwan said tiredly.

"He's the closest thing I have to a brother. Why wouldn't I mess with him?" Hansol said, getting up and going up the stairs into Jisoo's room.

The others heard yelling and what sounded like a lot of cuss words, before the door opened.

"I hate you so fucking much." Jisoo said, going into the kitchen.

"Oh please. We know I'm your favorite in the family." Hansol said.

"It's a shitty family! It's either you or aunt Mia." Jisoo said.

"Aunt Mia's dead."

"Exactly!"

"You bitch." Hansol said, chuckling.

"I found a note from Chan! But Soons is nowhere to be found." Jun said.

"What's the note say?" Seungkwan asked.